☁️☁️☁️

2222 Words

I've kinda developed a craving for his sweet lips an his coffee scent❞

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Teddy Bear

It was unusually late in the day and Papyrus still hadn't come in which was odd because he didn't come the day before either for his daily coffee and cake.

"Yeah well I didn't think he would steal my fucking drink!" Dance yelled though the café.

"Language! Dance you know that Cross wouldn't give it back," Blue giggled though his words.

"Lust's c-coming tomorrow s-so he will make h-him p-pay for it," Alphys shrugged.

Ccino scooted his seat over to the group conversation. "Hey uh has anyone seen pap come in yet today."

Alphys looked over still preoccupied. "No I-I d-don't think s-so. Did you scare poor Papyrus off all r-really lover b-boy?" Dance busted out with laughter at the comment but Ccino was unimpressed.

"I hope not. He didn't come yesterday either, I hope nothing happened to my little baby bones." Ccino thought out loud not realizing what he said.

But right now he could care less, Ccino figured he was just busy with schoolwork or out with Undyne or even some other friends for the start of the week so he didn't worry too much.

"Hey d-dude did yea hear what yea just said," Dance asked with widened eye sockets.

Blue was standing in shock eye sockets darkened with a flustered face, he had never had the courage to talk about his papy like that. But Maybe Ccino was just mistaken his words. That's right he's just worried, Blue thought.

Alphys was totally fangirl screaming, it was playing out right in front of her, like one of those forbidden BL mangas she usually reads.

"Hey Alph, I'm gonna go home early lock up the shop when you're finish cleaning," Ccino said placing the keys on the counter, not bothering to walk out the door just transported away.

The cold air hit Ccino, see that he transported at his front porch. The cold wasn't really bothering him, his thoughts were mostly focused on his little baby bones.

But even so he got snapped out of his thoughts by a notification sound on his phone.

SUGAR_TOOTHPAPY🍰🍭
➤Hi brother (≧▽≦)/

SUGAR_TOOTHPAPY🍰🍭
one of Undyne friends are throwing a party I the great Papyrus was invited tomorrow ➤night! (⌒▽⌒)♡

SUGAR_TOOTHPAPY🍰🍭
The great Papyrus had lots of fun hanging out with you so you can come with your friend if ➤you wantヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

YOUR CUP OF COFFEE☕
➤Hehe sounds good bro

YOUR CUP OF COFFEE☕
➤See you tomorrow then ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

SUGAR_TOOTHPAPY🍰🍭
➤(//▽//)

"Ccino, Papyrus is h-here!" Alphys said. Ccino took a break from his work and left the back room. Srue enough, he was greeted with a wave from his little borther.