☁️☁️☁️

Author note: Please read the warnings, there will be sexual actions and kissing scenes. I'll be writing a little bit of Smut, be aware I will keep it simple as possible and short.

2544  Words

Warning this one-shot may contain violence, swearing, addiction, suicide thoughts an actions, sexual thoughts an actions

Why is he so addicting? He's like a pill the doctor didn't prescribe. But I took it anyway even though the effects are driving me mad

                                  ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯Teddy Bear

Boss didn't come back home the next day, or the day after that, or the day after fucking that. I didn't go looking for him either.

I was pissed off, an he might be a little annoyed of my dramatic act. But after all the extraneous anger drained from me. I was more freaked the fuck out.

I stood there and let fucking Boss give me a fucking hickey. I let a man give me a hickey again. And what's worse, he seemed even more fucking willing.

Now that I can look back on it, I wasn't mad about the hickey. I didn't care about the fuck hickey, and I didn't care that it was fucking Boss who give it to me.

"I cared because it was a man. A man again."

I never once in my life ever thought I would let this happen again, and I wouldn't let myself do it again.

I couldn't let this happen again. I wouldn't fucking allow it. Not after everything I'd fucking went through with classic.

To avoid the stupid hickey-giving prick, I didn't go back to the bar. Not a day after he left, not a week after, not a fucking month after.

I stayed away from any possible fucking place Boss could be, and he srue as hell stayed away from me. I want to say my life went back to how it had been and that I was fucking glad.

But, no. Oh no, no, no. I was goddamn miserable.  More than I usually was. Every single one of my snooty ass customers loathed me because of how pissy I was on the station and because I took it out on all of their worthiness asses.

I wasn't sleeping either. I already barely slept before the prick skipped his work, now I barely see him home and ruined the little sleep l had been able to get. And because I couldn't go to the fucking bar, I couldn't get piss drunk so I would be able to fall a fucking sleep.

Fucking Boss.

But I wasn't admitting the obnoxiously obvious, because that would mean admitting fucking defeat. I definitely didn't want Boss back.

After a month, though, I couldn't take it. I needed the fucking sleep. I walk down to Grillbys and I sat my ass on a fucking stool, and I chugged down drinks like there was no fucking tomorrow.

Hehe. Maybe if alcohol poisoning finally killed me then there wouldn't be any tomorrow.

I don't know if I was surprised or not when he finally appeared. I didn't even have to look when he did. It was like I could feel him; feel his eye sockets studying my soul.

"Finally made an appearance, huh," I slurred, sloppily drinking my mustard. Some of it spilled out of my mouth and onto my hoodie but I gave on fucks.

"I was hoping you were done with coming here." He muttered softly with annoyance, causing me to snort.

"Like that'll fucking happen."