Cheongsan pov

It was a normal day at Hyosan High until one of the students started twitching. She was interrupting class. I then took a good look at her and saw that her veins were turning colors and her eyes were changing.

She screamed and and bit one of the students then that student turned as well. Then they both ran around biting students. Me and Nayeon were able to get out which I regret and ran into a random classroom that had Onjo, Namra, Daesu, Joonyoung, Gyeongsu, I-sak, Ji-min, and Wujin.

"Are you guys ok? We're you guys bitten?" Onjo asked. "No, we're ok" I said. "Why did you bring her?" Gyeongsu whispered to me. "I-I didn't, she followed me. I left her to die but she found a way to follow me" I said. "I hear you talking about me" Nayeon said.

"Whatever" Gyeongsu said and was going to hold the door but someone came in. "Suhyeok!" I said and went to hug him but Onjo got to him first. He looked uncomfortable while Onjo was hugging him. "We have to get out of here!" Nayeon said. As I was walking towards the door, Coach Kang came in, making me fall to the ground.

Suhyeok helped me up as I saw something on Coach Kang's arm. "Coach Kang, you need to leave now!" Everyone was confused until I pointed at his arm. "GET OUT!" Nayeon screamed. When Coach Kang turned around, I-sak hit him with her bag.

Before he could get to I-sak, he fell to the ground and twitched. He was turning. When he got up he ran right towards me but before I could get bit, Suhyeok pushed me out of the way and we ended up on top of each other. I blushed but then he got up and opened the door for us to go out.

I went out after everyone as I had him pinned against the wall with a desk. "CHEONGSAN COME ON" Suhyeok said and I went out. As we were going up, zombies came from downstairs and Suhyeok fought them by himself. I waited for him but he told me to go. Was he crazy?!

I ignored him and went to help him after most of the zombies were gone I grabbed his hand and ran to the science lab with him. "I told you to go" Suhyeok said. "I couldn't leave you" I said. After I said that we heard a window open. Onjo was looking out the window.

Then I-sak came and sat beside me."Hey" She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Did you know that Onjo likes Suhyeok?" She asked. I stayed silent. "Hello?" She said. "Why is it my business who she likes?" I asked her and she just walked away. I admired Suhyeok from afar.

He was so handsome. Everything about him is perfect. As I was weirdly staring at him, I heard glass break. A zombie had broke the window. We all got desks and chairs and placed them on the window. "Guys hurry! Move faster!" Nayeon said. "How about you get up and help us. Things would move much faster" Gyeongsu said.

"Shut up you shithead" Nayeon said. "Did you just call me a shithead you shithead?" Gyeongsu said and was walking towards Nayeon. "Hey Hey Hey!" Me and Daesu held Gyeongsu back. "Guys, I don't think this is gonna hold up any longer" Joonyoung said.

"Gyeongsu, can you reach that hose out there?" I asked him. "If I get bit I'll bite your ass first" Gyeongsu said and we all laughed. He stuck his hand out there and got the hose. "Tie it in knots big enough for a foot as big as Dae-su's" Ji-min said.

"Hey!" Dae-su said. After we got done tying the knots, Gyeong-su went down first. "Why are you letting that welfie go first?" Nayeon complained. "Stop calling him that" I said. "Why should I? He is one" Nayeon said. "Because he's not one. I've known Gyeongsu since we were kid's and his family was more wealthy than mine so if anything, you should be calling me the welfie" I said and Suhyeok looked at me and shook his head.

"Guys, Ms Park is on the second floor, come down!" Gyeongsu yelled. "Let me go" Nayeon said and climbed down the rope. After everyone climbed down, the only 2 that were left were Suhyeok and Cheongsan.

"You go first" Suhyeok said. I climbed down the rope and went into the room. As Suhyeok climbed in, I went to hold his hand and help him in but Onjo did it before I did.

TBC..