"But Cheongsan, I'm really hungry" Gyeongsu said and was slowly walking towards me. I didn't move and turned around and bit his own arm. He was crying so I just hugged him again.

"You can bite me, it's ok" I said and he slowly put his mouth to my arm. He bit me and it was painful. After he bit me I looked at my arm and started to twitch but I didn't turn. I heard a noise from behind and Eunji was behind Suhyeok about to bite his neck.

"EUNJI NO" I ran towards Suhyeok and kicked Eunji off of him. "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!" I yelled at her while holding her over the edge of the roof. "You took Suhyeok away from me" She said.

"I didn't take him, he chose me" I said and dropped her. I felt arms around my waist pulling me away from the ledge. I turned around and saw Suhyeok. "HEY! HANDS OFF MY LITTLE BROTHER!!" Gwinam yelled. I chuckled as Suhyeok removed his hands immediately.

"Stop being so overprotective" I told Gwinam. "He's not allowed to touch you" He said to me. "I love you brother" Cheongsan said. "I love you too" Gwinam said. Cheongsan went to go sit on a chair while waiting for someone to come save them.

All Cheongsan did was stare into space until someone sat beside him. "You ok?" Suhyeok asked. "Yea, I'm fine" Cheongsan said. "Hey cheongsan, I've always wanted to tell you but I was scared. The truth is, I like you Cheongsan and I've kept it a secret for so long" Suhyeok said and was about to walk away but Cheongsan held his hand.

"I like you too" Cheongsan said. "I can't let your brother find out I confessed to you" Suhyeok said. "Your fine. He's just overprotective" Cheongsan said. "So are we like dating now?" Suhyeok asked. "Yeah" Cheongsan said.

The 2 hugged and waited for someone to come.

~2 hours later~

3rd POV

A helicopter was flying over the school. Everyone was waving their hands hoping they could get out of here. "GET DOWN!" The policeman said. They all got down and checked their temperature. Gyeongsu and Cheongsan were provided warming blankets as their temperatures were low.

"Jimin, you go first" They said and she did. "WAIT IM COMING DOWN!" Jimin yelled. "Sir she's coming down" Daesu said. When Jimin got to the ground the guy pushed her with the others and left. "DAMMIT" Gwinam yelled and kicked the fire.

"G-Gwinam, p-please calm down" Gyeongsu said. Gwinam looked at Gyeongsu and softened. Cheongsan giggled knowing why he softened. "Why are you laughing?" Suhyeok asked. "Gwinam likes Gyeongsu and Gyeongsu likes Gwinam" Cheongsan said.

TBC