"He does?" Suhyeok asked. "Yes, he has liked Gyeongsu for 3 years now" Cheongsan said. Just then, and loud BAAM! echoed throughout the sky. Cheongsan, Gyeongsu, and Gwinam fell to the ground in pain. Suhyeok went down with Cheongsan and put a shield over him. "Are you ok?' Suhyeok asked. "My ears hurt" Cheongsan said.

Suhyeok ripped a piece of his shirt and made little earbud cancelers for Cheongsan. He put them in his ears and Cheongsan was somewhat ok now. "We need to leave here now" Namra said. "Where are we gonna go?" Onjo asked. "There's an escape route here, we go outside, turn the corner, go past that truck and run into woods, then we find our way out of this hell hole" Namra said.

"But we basically can't leave, there's zombies everywhere" Suhyeok said. "We have to be quiet, that's the only way we can get out of here" Namra said. "Then we have to do it now, we need to leave here" Daesu said. "Everyone grab someone's hand and we have to go now" Namra said. Namra grabbed Joonyoung, Gwinam graded Gyeongsu, and Suhyeok grabbed Cheongsan. Daesu was with Onjo.

They all entered the school hallway and went down the first flight of stairs. Daesu almost fell and he made a little noise but the zombies just froze and looked around, they didn't do anything. Suhyeok and Cheongsan intertwined their fingers and Suhyeok blushed.

"Ok, we're outside now, what do we do now?" Cheongsan asked. "We travel against this wall and go past that truck, then we run into the woods and find our way out from there" Namra said.  They then did what Namra said and got to the truck.

They all went under the truck and ran into the woods. Daesu tripped on a branch and fell, which caught the attention of the zombies. The zombies started running at them. Suhyeok and Cheongsan were still hand in hand running side by side. They saw their gym building and they all went in.

They turned all the lights on and BOOM! Zombies were in there. They ran towards them so they all went into the supply closet. They all stopped and took a few breaths before talking.

"So where do we go from here?" Daesu asked. "I guess we just stay here until we have a plan to leave" Joonyoung said.

While waiting, Cheongsan and Gyeongsu were staring into space. "Cheongsan, what do you think you mom is doing right now?" Gyeongsu asked. "She's probably been bitten already, either that or she's selling chicken to the zombies" Cheongsan said.

Gyeongsu stood up. "I'm going to chat with the others, are you ok alone?" Gyeongsu asked. "Yes" Cheongsan said. Gyeongsu walked over to the others. Cheongsan went back to staring. He felt a presence beside him and a hand touch his.

"Hey" Suhyeok said. "Hi, what do you need?" Cheomgsan asked. "Nothing, me and the others are discussing a plan to leave here" Suhyeok said. "What do you guys have so far?" Cheongsan said. "Well what we were thinking was, we use these carts and open them, then we tie them together and push our way through" Suhyeok said.

Cheongsan nodded. Suhyeok stared at the ground until he saw some familiar red shoes and a white and blue jacket that said 'One Heart'. He looked up and saw Gwinam staring at him. "What did I say about touching?" Gwinam asked.

In fear of Gwinam, Suhyeok moved his hand and scooted over cause Gwinam sat in between them. "Ok, guys we have an idea!" Joonyoung said as he went over to Cheongsan, Gwinam, and Suhyeok.

"What is it?" Cheongsan asked. (Joonyoung basically said the same thing as Suhyeok so I'm not writing it again)

"Ok, let's get to work" Namra said. Everyone started working, Cheongsan and Gyeongsu were getting the carts, as Gwinam and Joonyoung were finding ropes to tie the carts together. The. The others were just finding things around to hit the zombies with.

"Ok, are we ready?" Namra asked. "I guess" Suhyeok said. "Ok, let's do this" Namra said. They then opened the door and the zombies ran towards them. They all did their best with pushing to the exit. Gwinam was strongest there so he was pushing towards the exit almost by himself.

Suhyeok was helping him tho. "UNTIE IT!" Gwinam yelled. Namra untied the rope and exposed the exit in front of them. "Onjo, you have to try to kick the door down" Suhyeok said. Onjo started throwing herself into the door.

The door finally opened and when it did, Onjo's dad was standing right there. They all ran out the door and then Gwinam closed it. "Are you kids ok?" Soju asked. "Some of us are, some have gotten bitten but they aren't fully zombie" Daesu said.

"Ok, for safety, who was bitten" Soju said. Cheongsan, Gyeongsu, and Gwinam raised there hand. Just then, Cheongsan was smelling something. "Gyeongsu, do you smell that?" Cheongsan asked. "Yes, she's around here somewhere" Gyeongsu said.

"What do you smell?" Suhyeok asked. "Eunji is coming, we have to go now" Cheongsan said. "I smell her too, we have to go this way" Gwinam said. "CHEONGSAN, I SMELL YOU! COME TO ME!" They heard Eunji scream from the other side of the school

"We have to go now" Suhyeok said. "There's a construction site up this hill, let's go there" Soju said. They all ran up the hill and the construction site was in sight so they all ran to it.

"Cheongsan, Gyeongsu and Hwinam-I mean Gwinam, you guys go infront and kill anything that comes running" Soju said. Gwinam was in the front, Cheongsan was on the right and Gyeongsu was on the left. "I'll get the back" Suhyeok said.

As they started walking through the construction site, they were quiet. They saw some zombies here and there but they didn't come running because they didn't hear them. As they were walking, someone stepped on a pipe and it made a loud noise.

"Run!" Gwinam said and everyone ran upstairs. "There's a window here, everyone climb out and sit on the platform" Suhyeok said. Everyone climbed out and Suhyeok, Cheongsan, Gwinam, and Gyeongsu went last so they could sit beside each other.

"Wait, how are we gonna get down from here?" Joonyoung asked. "We need to wait until it's safe, and we need to wait until-" Gyeongsu got cut off. "CHOENGSAN, IM GONNA FIND YOU!" They all heard Eunji say. "We have to hide somewhere else, this isn't gonna work" Suhyeok said.

"I saw a spot where we could all hide while I was coming up here" Daesu said. "Ok, let's get off this platform first and then you can show us where to go" Gwinam said. They all got off the platform and went to where Daesu showed them.

TBC