"Guys, it's all burned down" Daesu said. "What do we do now?" Namra asked. "Shh" Cheongsan said. His head was twitching. He heard something. "Cheongsan what do you hear?" Suhyeok asked. "There're gonna release bombs in ten minutes around this area" Cheongsan said.

"Guys we need to go NOW" Gyeongsu said. Everybody ran up the hill. A few minutes later, they saw these tiny drones in the air. "Those are the bombs, we have to hurry" Namra said. Everyone ran until "GET DOWN!" Gwinam yelled. Everyone got down and felt the ground rumble as the bombs went off everywhere around Hyosan.

After everyone got up from the ground they saw all the debris and ashes that exploded. The construction site was all burned down. The school was destroyed. "We have nothing else left to do but find an exit to Hyosan" Namra said.

Everyone kept walking and they got to this foggy place where there was a road and multiple intersections. Cheongsan grabbed Suhyeok's hand and stopped walking. "Guys stop. I hear them" Cheongsan said. "Where are they?" Suhyeok said. "I-I don't know" Cheongsan said.

"Which way is the most safest until you hear something?" Suhyeok asked. "Left" Chengsan said and they went left. They stopped at the next one and looked at Cheongsan. "Right" He said. They all went right and came up on another one.

"STOP! Their everywhere! Stay here until the come, that's the only way we'll get out of here. We have to fight them" Cheongsan said. "CHEONGSAN WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE IF WE STAY HERE WE NEED TO LEAVE!!" Jimin yelled.

"Jimin stop yelling at him! He's trying to help us" Onjo said. "WELL HES GONNA KILL US ALL IF WE JUST-" Jimin got cut off. "Grab something, their coming" Gyeongsu, Gwinam, and Chengsan said at the same time.

"Which way are they coming first?" Namra said. "Their coming from the right direction first" Cheongsan said. Everyone grabbed a weapon and waited for them. "Look there's one" Gwinam said. Namra ran towards it and killed it. Then they saw a lot more coming.

Everyone put in work to kill them and before then, they killed all the ones coming from the right. "Run this way, more are coming from the left" Gyeongsu said. Everyone ran to the right and came up on a railroad track.

They just slowly walked as they were very worn down and tired. Suhyeok and Cheongsan still hand in hand. "FREEZE!" They all saw police men. "Officer we're fine!" Namra said. All the officers ran to them to check if they were OK.

"These 3 aren't" The officer said, pointing at Cheongsan, Gyeongsu, and Gwinam. "Sir, we're half zombies. We aren't fully zombies, our brains are still under control" Gyeongsu said. "Well if you bite anyone, you will face major consequences" The officer said.

He led them all to a vehicle that could fit all of them in there and led them to the quarantine camp.

TBC