Still Cheongsan pov

As we were discussing a plan to get out of here, the hose broke the glass and Gyeongsu fell. As we were waiting to see what it was, a zombie came down so I grabbed the mop and hit until it fell. "I'm sorry Gyeongsu" I said because I hit him with the mop.

"It's fine" He said. "HE GOT BIT" Nayeon screamed. "BRO DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR HIM SAY SORRY FOR HITTING ME WITH THE MOP?!" Gyeongsu said. "You have a nose bleed, that's what happens in the movies" Nayeon said. "What's your fucking problem with me?" Gyeongsu asked.

"OK, here's what we'll do, Gyeongsu wait in the recording room for 5 minutes and if nothing happens, Nayeon, you will apologize" Ms. Park said. "Fine, I will" Nayeom said.

~5 minutes later~

"Nayeon, go apologize"  Ms. Park said. Nayeon went inside and said. "I'm not apologizing, you welfies deserve to be looked down on" As she said that she was putting something on his cut.

~Few hours later~

"LOOK I TOLD YOU" Nayeon said. We all looked at Gyeongsu and saw that he was bleeding again. "W-What's happening to me?" Gyeongsu said. His eyes were changing, his veins were turning purple. "I've turned right?" Gyeongsu asked me. "This can't be true. Why would you all of the sudden turn?" I said. Onjo grabbed my hand. "LET GO!" I said.

"WE HAVE TO GET HIM OUT" Nayeon said. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Gyeongsu said. "I'll leave on my own" He said and fell to floor as he crawled to the door. As he was about to leave he turned fully and went towards Daesu. He fell and got back up so I jumped on the frame of the window and started whistling.

He came running towards me and I jumped onto the rope as he fell on the ground and ran. As I watched him, I let my tears fall. I felt hands on my waist and it was Suhyeok pulling me back in. I cried in his arms and he let me. Gyeongsu was my best friend and now he's gone.

"Why did it have to be him?" Daesu cried. "I told you all" Nayeon said. "Well are you happy now?" Daesu asked. "You guys were wrong, only I was right" Nayeon said. "No you weren't" Namra said. "What?" Nayeon said. "Maybe you did it" Namra said. That's when I lifted my head up and looked at them.

"I didn't do anything to Gyeongsu" Nayeon said. "I didn't say anything about Gyeongsu" Namra said. Namra pointed the stick I used to stab the zombie with. "You put that blood on your handkerchief" Namra said. I stood up cause I know where this was going. "No, I didn't" Nayeon said.

"While we were watching Gyeongsu, you wiped the blood and your handkerchief and infected the cuts on his hand" Namra said. "So you did it?" I said and ran towards Nayeon and pushed her. Suhyeok came behind me and held me by my waist. "HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BEST FRIEND!" I yell.

Suhyeok rubbed my back in circles, trying to comfort me but it was not working. "Well guess what?! Your friend is a fucking bitch!" Nayeon said. So I...

TBC..