So I went up to her and pushed her out of the room and slid down on the door. I let my emotions take over me. I opened the door again and went out. I saw the zombies feasting on Nayeon. After they were done with her, they ran to me and knocked me over.

Before I could get bit, I felt Suhyeok pull me back in the room. "Why didn't you leave me to die?" I asked him with tears coming down my face. "Because, we can't loose anyone else, now that Nayeon is gone, we're fine" He said to me.

<I know y'all wanna know where Gwinam is so..>

Gwinam POV

I need to get to my little brother. I've been hiding in this room way too long. I've already been bit by that Eunji bitch but I haven't turned yet. I ran for it but none of them came towards me. I could just walk.

As I heard something on the speaker, I ran to the broadcasting room. "Big brother.. It's me Cheongsan. I really miss you and please tell me you haven't gotten bit, I'm coming to find you" My baby brother said.

"I guess I should just stay put" I said to myself. As I sat in the middle of the hallway.

Cheongsan pov

Cheongsan, hold on I'm coming with you" Suhyeok told me. We both went out quietly and walked upstairs. As we were on the 3rd floor, I saw someone sitting in the middle of the floor. "GWINAM!" I yelled. He turned are and ran towards me.

All the zombies were coming towards me. Gwinam also was running towards me but he got there before they did. We ran back downstairs and went into the broadcasting room.

As we got in there, I hugged Gwinam and he hugged me back and he reeked of blood. I slowly let go of the hug and saw the bite on his arm. "Gwinam, your arm" I said and I started to cry again. "Oh, it's fine, I'm ok" He said. "I was bitten my Eunji" He also said. "We need to get to the roof" Namra said.

"How would we do that?" Gwinam asked. "Ok so, since we're in the broadcasting room we can take advantage of it. So what we will do is make noise on the left speakers and use the right stairs to get to the roof" Namra said.

"With what noise?" Daesu asked. "That" She said. "That thing is old, it won't work" I said. "We don't know that" She said. After the disc cut on, Namra turned on the left speakers, we went out and went to the roof.

Once we got up there, Eunji was there waiting for us. "I WANT CHEONGSAN HERE ALONE!" She screamed. "No, that's not how it works. If Cheongsan stays, I stay" Gwinam said. "I WANT CHEONGSAN ALONE!!! IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN HE'S GONE!" She said and in a swift move had me hung over the building

"Eunji, put him down" Gwinam said. "Why should I?" Eunji said. "I said put him down" Gwinam said.

Gyeongsu pov

Oooooo what's that? Wait...CHEONGSAN!!!! I suddenly snapped out of it and ran to the roof as fast as I could. As I got to the last flight of stairs, Onjo was holding the door still so before she closed it I went through the door and ran to Eunji.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I said.

Cheongsan pov

That voice sounds familiar. Wait..GYEONGSU! I took Eunji by the throat and squeezed my hand as she fell because she was loosing air. I got up from the ledge and ran to Gyeongsu and hugged him.

"How did you turn back?" Cheongsan asked. "I don't know, I just snapped out of it" Gyeongsu said.

TBC