03

THIRD PERSON

ELENA GOT WOKEN up by her mom. she got up grabbed a purple crewneck and her flared leggings then she walked to the bathroom. she put her hair up and took off her clothes as she stepped in the shower.

a few minutes later Elena got out, put a towel around herself and started brushing her teeth. she then put on the outfit and walked to her room.

Elena grabbed some socks and put them on, she then grabbed her purple converse and then she put them on.

Elena walked to her vanity and sat down on the chair, she put her hair down and grabbed a brush. she started doing her hair which was two random braids and the rest of her hair is down.

she put perfume, deodorant, lipgloss and mascara on. she finished then she grabbed her phone and earbuds.

she went downstairs to see Eli "you need a ride?" eli asked "no, im going to be there for Kenny" Elena said making her brother nod "you're like so nice, it's crazy we're related, okay bye" Eli said then left.

she wasn't hungry so she started to walk to the bus stop. Eli drove by her, he waved making Elena wave back with a smile.

Elena's been thinking she should tell Zack and his friends off especially now since they took it too far last night.

the bus came and Elena got on, Zack was sitting with Mark and his other friends were sitting together which means Anthony was all alone.

she walked up and sat next to Anthony which made him smile a bit.

Zack mugged her "who told you, you could sit here?" Zack asked "you know, you guys are cruel for what you guys did" Elena said to them, Zack raised his eyebrows in shock.

but that shocked face turned into a smirk "aww do you think we care" Zack said making everyone laugh harder besides Anthony "but it's cute that you're sticking up for your loser of a boyfriend" Zack added making everyone who was laughing laugh harder.

Elena rolled her eyes "whatever but all i know is pussys do what you guys are doing" Elena getting up before anyone could say anything, she then sat in her usual spot.

Elena put her earbuds in as she looked outside, a few  minutes later they made it to Kenny's stop. he walked in which made a bunch of people laugh at him. he put his head down as he sat next to Elena.

Elena signed "Kenny i saw what happened and just so you know you looked somewhat cool" Elena said trying to make her new friend feel better "Elena stop lying, i totally embarrassed myself" kenny said as he still looked down.

Elena touched his shoulder "you didn't but just ignore them, they're not worth your time" Elena said to the boy who just nodded making her look down.

a couple minutes later they arrived at school, like yesterday they were the first ones to get out.

the two walked into school and everyone started laughing at Kenny again "come on, i'll walk you to class" Elena said making the boy nod.

the two didn't talk much when Kenny was leading Elena to his home room. a couple minutes later they made it "okay, i'll see you at gym" Elena said "okay bye" Kenny said walking in.