05

THRID PERSON

TODAY ELENA IS going on the high school tour, a teacher named Mr Palmer is going to show them around. she's excited to move on from middle school because she never really had good experience so she ready for a new start.

Elena decided to dress comfortable today so she put on a light pink cropped sweater and some gray flared leggings with her pink converse. she did her usual touchup with mascara, lipgloss, deodorant, and perfume. also, she decided to wear her hair fully down.

Elena went downstairs with her phone, she walked to the kitchen for a banana to see her brother cleaning up where he ate "you're gonna ride with us?" Eli asked making the girl shake her head "nah, ima ride the bus" Elena smiled "okay, see you later Lena" her brother said then left.

Elena checked the time and saw it was time to walk to the bus stop, she quickly ate her banana and left while grabbing her bag. she made it to the bus stop and a couple minutes later the bus came. she went inside and sat where she usually sat which was in the front.

Elena sat there looking outside the window, she felt someone sit beside her. she frowned because it wouldn't make sense because they haven't reached Kenny's stop yet. she looked to her right to see Anthony Larusso making Elena confused of why he sat there.

Elena could clearly tell Anthony was nervous "uh hey Lena" the boy said with a smile "please don't call me that, only family and friends call me that" Elena said kindly which made anthony's smile drop "oh, okay. look yo-you said to talk later and it's later" Anthony shrugged, Elena nodded making him continue "look, i-im sorry about what happened these couple of years" Anthony said looking down.

Anthony sighed "i didn't mean to ghost you or anything, its-i just want to be friends again. an-and i shouldve helped you when Zack was hurting you" Anthony said looking back at her. Elena was to stunned to speak, did the Anthony Larusso really just apologize to her "and i'll understand if you don't expect my apology" Anthony said after Elena was not answering "i'll think about forgiving you" she said quietly making Anthony nod with a hopeful smile.

there was a silence "okay, see you later Le-Elena" he said connecting himself "see you later Anthony" she said looking out the window again as she felt him get up. a couple minutes later Kenny came on the bus with a cobra kai shirt, she hasn't see them in a while. she thinks Eli threw them away or even burned them.

Kenny sat down next to her "so your going all out?" Elena pointed at his shirt "yeah, they gave it to me yesterday. cool right" he said with a smile "i guess" she said with a small smile "anyways, are you excited for the high school tour?" the girl asked excitedly "im guessing you are?" he asked with a laugh "yeah, im excited to leave middle school" Elena said with a big smile "same, it's been hell" Kenny said while sighing "i know, i just want a new start" Elena said crossing her arms with a smile.

ELENA AND KENNY walked next to each other while walking in the high school "as you can see, the west valley high campus is a lot larger then the middle school" Mr Palmer started saying as he continued leading the group of middle schoolers
"and when you become a freshman next year, yo-you'll have access to some amazing facilities" Mr Palmer said while walking.
"our science lab is state of the art... well at least it was" Mr Palmer said while stopping the group "did it get destroyed in the fight?" gabby asked.

Mr Palmer sighed "uh no, um, the district required us to remove anything that could potentially be used as a weapon in the event of the another karate incident" mr palmer explained making everything kinda awkward "okay y'all, let's, uh" Mr Palmer said while leading them to the cafeteria "okay, so, this ways the cafeteria. there actually was a fight there, so it got ruined, but-" he continued but Kenny and Elena stayed back to look around.

they stood there amazed but then Lia walked up "hey new kid, hey Elena. what do y'all think?" Lia asked "it's so cool" Elena smiled but Kenny didn't answer making Elena hit his arm "me? what?" Kenny asked confused making Elena laugh "the high school? i heard it's haunted. do think it's true?" Lia asked Kenny "oh! oh, definitely, yeah, yeah, uh, actually, i died five years ago" Kenny said trying to flirt making Elena look away trying not to laugh.

Lia smiled "well, ghost boy, you got strawberry on your snake shirt" Lia laughed, Kenny looked at Elena and Lia "so y'all just been letting me walk around like this?" he asked them "oh that's what it was, i did not notice" Elena said laughing a bit "at first i thought it was a part of the evil-looking design, but then i realized you're just a slob" Lia said harshly "oh" Kenny said a bit up set "don't worry though" Lia said with a smile "nobody else can see you right?" she asked then walked away "yeah" he said sadly.

Elena grabbed his shoulder and turned him around "Kenny don't listen to her" Elena said "i mean she's right" Kenny said with a shrug "no she's not" Elena said but Kenny ignored her "ima go to the bathroom and clean this off" he said, pointing to the strawberry on his shirt "okay, ima be in the cafeteria. don't take long Ken" Elena said then walked off.

Elena went back to the cafeteria tour and she saw her brother walking to the cafeteria "hey Eli" she said with a smile while hugging him "hey Lena, you waiting for anyone?" he asked while he saw Mr Palmer walk off "yeah, Kenny. he's in the bathroom" Elena said while looking at the bathroom and like it was on cue Kenny walked out looking scared.

Kenny made eye contact with Eli making the older boy smirk, Elena saw him and started waving him other where she's at then Eli frowned down at her "you didn't tell me your friend was in cobra kai" Eli said rudely "why does it matter? im not the one who's in karate" Elena said while shrugging then walked away to Kenny.

Elena walked next to him "hey Ken, you okay?" she asked "you know that dude?" Kenny asked while frowning "yeah, that dude is unfortunately my brother. don't be scared of him, he's a softy" Elena said while shrugging "anyways we should get going, they already left us" she said making Kenny nod. they walked passed Eli and his friends who started laughing at Kenny making Elena glare at them.

LEXI SPECKS 🎀

NOTE— i miss cobra kai