06

THRID PERSON

LATER THAT DAY Eli invited Elena to watch a movie at the drive in with his Miyagi-Fang friends. Elena had nothing better to do so she went. she changed her outfit though, it got colder at night so she put on the Miyagi-Fang hoodie that her brother gave her and some black sweatpants with her black converse.

it didn't take long for Elena and Eli to get in the car to go to the drive in, i didn't take long to get there either so now their in the car watching the karate movie "ooo that must of hurt" Elena said with a laugh when one of the fighters got hit in the balls making Ali and his friends laugh "hey eli, come with me to get food" Elena said looking at the now gone cheese fries making Eli nod.

the two siblings left and walked to the food stand, there was guy who didn't want to be there at all "what can i get you" the guy said tiredly "can i get some cheese fries please oh and a blue berry slushy" Elena said with a smile, he started tapping the computer and looked back up "what would the slushy size be?" he asked "a large please" Elena said happily making the guy tap the computer more that would be eight dollars and forty cents" the guy said and eli gave him a ten dollar bill "keep the change" Eli said looking at the screen.

the guy didn't say anything making Elena and Eli moved aside for another person to order. it took a couple minutes for the guy to give them their food. the guy gave Elena her food and drink making Elena smile happily "thank you, sir" she said kindly "mhm" he said looking down at his phone.

Elena shrugged as she walked off while Eli glared at him following behind Elena. as they were walking Eli purposely bumped in to Kenny "damn" Eli said with a smirk "what the hell" Elena said looking at her brother "i'm sorry!" Kenny said quickly then two of Eli's friends came up behind him.

Eli looked at her sister to be quite "that sucks" Eli said with a grin "it's okay kenny, i'll help you get more" Elena said looking at Kenny with a frown "no Lena, i think he should watch where he's going" Eli said looking down on him "yeah, same goes for you" Robby came out of no where.

Elena didn't really dislike people but she truly really disliked Robby Keen because he pushed one of her close friends of the stairs to his almost death. Kenny went behind Robby and Elena went behind Eli while Eli's friends stood beside him.

Eli looked at Robby "look who it is" Eli said "you betrayed Miyagi-Do, traitor" Eli's friend said to Robby "oh, there's a traitor here for sure" Tory said coming with a bunch of cobra kai's "he's gonna get what he deserves" Tory said talking about Eli making Elena scared for her brother "i don't think so" Sam said coming with a bunch Miyagi-Fangs "not if i have anything to say about it, princess" sam added rudely then they were all staring at each other.

Demetri came out of no where with two drinks in hand "hey, guys. can you believe that they have mr. pin and dr. pepper?" Demetri said then he realized what was going on "oh shit, not another rumble" Demetri said not wanting to fight "careful, Larusso. your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker" Tory said looking at Sam "what's the supposed to mean?" Sam asked offended.

Miguel quickly stopped what was going to happen "guys, stop. we can't do this" miguel said looking at his friends and looked at cobra kai "well beat 'em on the mat" Miguel said "oh really?" Robby asked with a shocked face "you do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" Robby asked with a serious face "okay, meet us at the baseball diamond in thirty minutes" Miguel said making Elena's heart drop.

Miguel looked at Tory "and no weapons" he said "yeah, we don't need 'em" Tory said "yeah" Miguel said quietly then they all started to walk off "come on lena" Sam said while putting her arm around Elena "let's go" Robby said to Kenny while both kids looked at each while walking away.