08

THIRD PERSON

ELENA IS NEXT to Eli wearing a bagging hoodie and baggy pajama shorts with her hair in a low side ponytail.

she didn't go to school because she wanted to be there for her big brother, she over all felt bad for him.

Eli and Elena were down in the basement, Elena is on her phone watching youtube while Eli is on his computer playing a game.

her and Eli heard some foot steps and saw it was Demetri making them frown "where the hell have you been?" Demetri asked Eli "how'd you even get in here?" Eli asked as Demetri walked up to him.

"uh, your moms left the key under the gnome since kindergarten. you should really think about increasing the security given, you know, the karate war" Demetri explained.

"Metri, i don't think they would look around for a key. i think they would do what Eli did at Larussos, break in" Elena said making Eli hit her "i'm telling the truth" she said with a shrug.

"that's not important right now" Demetri said looking at Elena "what's so important?" Eli asked looking at demetri.

"didn't you hear? the all valley has separated gender divisions. i mean, do i look like miyagi-dos best hope at defeating robby keene?" Demetri asked.

"i mean you could if you put your mind to it" Elena said with a smile but Demetri was in his own little world.

"i mean, mr larusso says that anyone can be the hero, but i'm not batman. i'm more like alfred. you're batman" Demetri said pointing to Eli.

"oh right, i forgot, you're not a dc guy, whatever. forget batman, you're the hulk" demetri said "yeah, not anymore, so" Eli said making both Demetri and Elena frowned.

"hey at least it looks better then last time i saw it" Demetri said trying to make Eli feel better "everyone at school knows what happened. it's embarrassing" Eli explained.

"who cares what they think? besides it's going to grow back" Demetri said "that's what i've been telling him" Elena said "it's doesn't matter" Eli said looking at both of them.

"i ruined my reputation, talked a big game, and just proved i was an asshole. to moon, to miguel and especially you guys" Eli said sadly.

"i got what i deserved" Eli said looking down "hey, we forgave you, remember?" Demetri said making elena nod.

"and Lena and i don't care if you have a mohawk, or a mullet or pigtails. miyagi-do needs you" Demetri said "i'm not going back to miyagi-do" Eli said making Elena frown.

"that's just great. you're choosing eagle fang over your best friend" Demetri said desperately "i'm not going back to eagle fang either alright!" Eli yelled.

"i-i'm done with karate man, i quite" Eli said quietly making Elena looked at Eli in shock.

Eli then sat next to Elena and Eli in shock "you can't quite!" Demetri said looking ahead "Eli you can't quite now!" Elena said at her brother "i already told you, i made up my mind" Eli said making his sister frown.

"so you're just going to quite something that you wanted me to join because cobra kai shaved off you're hair?" Elena asked with a frown making Eli look down.

"hey, you're the one that got me into karate, remember" Demetri said "i mean, i was perfectly happy playing dungeon lord after school, but you put me in a situation where i had to join a dojo" Demetri explained.

"and you what? it was the best thing that ever happened to me" Demetri said making Elena smile "i got stronger, gained confidence, got the girl of my dreams" Demetri said with a scoff.