04

THIRD PERSON

ELENA GOT UP and put on Eli's gray hoodie which had Miyagi-Fang on the back and some green sweatpants with her green converse. Elena showered last night so it's still kinda damp so she put her hair up in a high pony with her bangs out. she also did her usual makeup and necessities, mascara, perfume lipgloss, perfume, and deodorant.

she grabbed her phone then she went downstairs to see her brother on his phone, he looked up "see the hoodie looks good on you, thats why you should join" eli said making Elena roll her eyes "shut up, E. still not doing it" Elena grabbed a fruit loop cereal bar, Eli ignored her "you coming with me today?" he asked making the girl nod "yeah, i don't want to see Zack or his dogs" Elena said.

Eli nodded "smart, but i don't think he's gonna bother you any time soon" Eli smirked making Elena confused "why?" she asked "don't worry about it" Eli kept smirking "okay?" Elena asked confused as she opened the fruit loop bar, Eli looked on his phone "come on, Miguel and Demetri are waiting on us" Eli said making Elena grabbed her bag as she took a bit of the bar.

they went outside to Eli's car, she sat in the passenger seat as Eli sat in the drivers seat, Eli started driving to Miguel's place which was didn't take much time then they drove to Demetris.

Demetri looked at Elena and sighed "it was my turn to go in front" Demetri said making the younger girl roll her eyes "i'll go in the back" Elena said while turing to Miguel "grab my bag for me?" she asked Miguel who was in the back, he grabbed it then she climbed to the back "thanks" Elena said with a smile while grabbing the bag back.

Demetri happily sat in front "thanks" Demetri smiled "no problem, Metri" Elena said "wait turn around" she heard Miguel said making the girl turn confused "no way, you decided to join?" Miguel said excitedly "no, i'm just wearing this cause it's cute" Elena said groaning while turning back in front "well you should" Demetri said "i don't know" the girl said un easy "well think about it" Eli said making his younger sister nod.

for the first time in the morning Elena checked her phone to see about ten messages from Zack saying how sorry he is and he'll never bother her again "oh my god, Zack literally apologized" Elena smiled "told you he won't bother you again" Eli said looking at his sister in the front mirror.

the girl was already having a good day, she started playing a game on her phone as the boys started talking about school. Elena got bored of the game so she went on tiktok and the first thing that popped up was Kenny opening his locker which was filled with milk.

the girl frowned then the car stopped "have a good day Lena" Eli said "i'll try, bye guys. love y'all" Elena said getting out while hearing chorus of byes from all the boys. she walked away from the car and walked in to school, she stood near the door as she waited for the busses to come.

while Elena waited she went on her instagram, she had a notification which was weird considering she only has twenty-seven followers and hasn't posted on her story or a post. she pressed it to see Anthony Larusso followed her eight hours ago which made her frown. Anthony unfollowed her when they stopped being friends and when she found out he unfollowed him.
Elena kinda felt special because he only follows thirty-five people and he has a hundred-sixty-seven followers. she followed Anthony back then she heard Kenny so she turned her phone off.

Kenny walked next to her "hey, ima walk you to class" Elena smiled "is this gonna be our morning routine?" Kenny asked "only if you want to" Elena laughed "no duh" he said sarcastically making elena laugh harder, they started to walk to Kenny's class "so why weren't you on the bus?" he asked "yesterday Zack hurt me, so i decided to like not take it today" Elena said quietly.