Secrets Lie Within: Year 1 Part 17

Chapter 17:

"You liar!" he screams in anger.

"Kill him!!" the master orders his servants.

Roselia transforms into her wolf form growling angrily.

Qurriell flew towards Potter and gripped his neck tightly while on the stairs.

She tries to get the stone from his hand, but Harry's grip was too strong! Finally, Roselia got the Stone, but Harry's hand burns her daddy's hand and wrist.

He screams in fear and pain. "Roselia!" he cries out. "What is this magic?!"

"Daddy!" Roselia abandoned the stone and runs over to him in her human form, but she has never seen this magic before.

"You, fools! Get the Stone!"

Quirrell goes to attack Potter, but he places both of his hands on his professor's face where the touch burns more. Both Harry and Roselia stare in shock and horror as the purple-clad professor rapidly turns into dust.

The dusty figure turns to the Hufflepuff girl and begins to sign language, "I...love...you...my....precious....daughter."

Tears run down her face, understanding what his last words are for her.

Qurriell turns completely into dust as his clothing falls in front of the wolf girl.

"Daddy!" Roselia screams, running over and crying into the robes while on her knees. "Daddy, please, come back! I love you so much!" she cries out, even though there is nothing she can do.

Harry looks at his schoolmate guilty for what he did. He remembers the Stone and decides to use it to bring Qurriell back to life, but when he turns around, a large smokey figure forms from Qurriell's dust.

It let out a scream and went through Harry's body. He passes out from the attack.

Roselia passed out from crying too much. The Mirror shows the reflection of the passed-out girl still laying on the pile of dust.

A figure appears above her. It's Professor Quirrell! But he's much healthier and "alive". He kneels down sadly while placing a hand in her snowy locks and running through them. He bows his head knowing he let down his little girl.

Another figure catches his attention from behind. She appears wearing a long-sleeved black modest dress with black leggings and boots. The woman kneels down to show that she looks just like Harry Potter's mother, but with pale skin, midnight blue almond-shaped eyes, and raven black hair falling down past the shoulders.

Quirrell smiles at her as she kneels down. She smiles at him and nods her head.

He turns back to Roselia and leans down to kiss her locks before disappearing completely.

The woman in the Mirror smiles softly while running her hands through the snowy locks.