✿22

Fallin' into your ocean eyes~

18th May, 2022.

12 p.m.

Jaemin and Eunseo were on their way to a fancy restaurant to meet their client. The air inside the taxi was thick, mainly for the girl. She was shaking her legs as her head couldn't forget the words he said last night. She looked at her left and saw him comparatively more calm and watching the outside view through the glass window. The blond turned his head and threw a smile at her. He extended his hand and rested it on her forehead, taking her by surprise. There wasn't much gap between their faces and so, this sudden close proximity sent her a stimulus, making her heart pound faster against her chest.

"Are you sick?", he asked, removing his hand.

"Umm no."

"Then why are you sweating?"

'Because of you.' The brunette looked infront and answered, "I feel a bit hot."

"You are actually hot", he simply said with a cheeky grin.

She choked on air and started coughing, glancing at him with wide eyes. "You didn't have to say that."

"I speak facts." He shrugged his shoulders.

The twenty-two-year old shook her head and looked outside through the window.

Jaemin was just gazing at her with soft eyes. Sometimes, he thought what he was doing with her was wrong. But after remembering what she did with him, made him carry on his plan. But after seeing her again after all these years, gave him mixed feelings. He won't lie but he missed those childhood days with her. She was indeed an angel before showing her real self. He saw her hair tied up with a claw clip, her long eyelashes curled up, a sharp nose and her soft thin lips. He extended his hand and opened the clip, letting her long smooth hair fall loose. "You look better with your hair down", he complimented, giving the clip back to her.

She tucked her hair behind her ear in a flustered manner.

They finally arrived at their destination and entered the huge building and went to the fifth floor. The restaurant gave a classy vibe and the two definitely loved the look of it. They took their seats around a round table, waiting for the client.

"I am sorry for being late Mr. Na", a young man in his twenties said in a deep voice. A white suit with sleeked red hair and that godly face made him somewhat intimidated. "I'm Nakamoto Yuta, the CEO of Sakura." The older man extended his hand for a handshake.

Jaemin stood up and glady took his hand to shake in a form of greeting, followed by Eunseo just after him. Yuta and his secretary sat at the table and began discussing about work.

"Graffitti is launching its summer collection of 2022. So, I heard from my parents that both of our companies had collaborated many times in the past. So, this time we want something new. We want to release a collection which will be fashionable as well as comfortable for summer. Sakura's fabric is what we are looking for. It will be great if we can work on this together", Jaemin stated and this way the conversation went on.