two

"Today's my first day at Mori Mori Academy. I just moved here from Tokyo and still getting used to things."

(Y/n) look at the guy in front for a moment and analyze him from head to toe before moving his eyes back to his book.

"Nice to meet everyone."

Everyone looked at the guy as he made his way towards the only vacant seat some with pity, some with curiosity, and some with both.

When (Y/n)'s eyes darkened. Everyone becomes anticipated what will happen to the transfer student in the next few seconds.

Meanwhile, (Y/n), who felt irritated at the book he is reading, closed it, feeling the stares of his classmates, and looked at them while still having the expression that the book had caused him.

"What?"

"!" Everyone almost at the same time turns their heads away from him, well except for Yaguchi Kyosuke. His two-faced buddy.

Seeing the dumb reactions of his classmates, (Y/n) pushed his glasses up in annoyance and opened the book once again.

The book has quite a long title and the content of it.. (Y/n) couldn't understand most of it.

Tachibana gave him another book that made him feel like he had a low IQ level.

But still, he continues to read it. He eventually found himself understanding it a bit more as he read every page thrice.

"And this guy is (Y/n) Tachibana." Even though (Y/n) has blocked his ears from the noise that his classmates are making, hearing his friend, Kyosuke, suddenly stating his name made him lift his head in confusion.

"Oh, you finally look this way. Anyway, aren't you also from Tokyo? You two might get along!" Kyosuke Yaguichi said with his usual happy tone.

"Who cares." One of the useless teachings he had received from his favorite -not- cousin of his. If someone has interrupted your study just don't mind them and say who cares.

Because of that, (Y/n) had overused these phrases on his first days in the academy.

Something (Y/n) was able to notice and change, luckily.

"It looks like we wouldn't get along...." The transfer student whispered to himself, after seeing the reaction of the guy sitting at the back of his seat. Which (Y/n) was able to hear.

Time continues to flow by.

"You're going somewhere?"

"Yeah."

"And I was planning on asking you to play soccer.." Kyosuke said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Even if I'm free, I wouldn't play."

Kyosuke already asked him a few times about playing soccer but, (Y/n) never agreed as he doesn't feel like it every time the other asked him.

"Tch, where are you going anyway?"

It could be said that Kyosuke already expected such a reply but he still tried. It's just (Y/n)'s figure is suitable for athletic activities and he always wonders if the other will be good at soccer.

"To Tachibana."

"Ahh.. your cousin again." Kyosuke then added. "You know it's really weird to hear you call him that way when you're a Tachibana yourself."

"....It is?"

(Y/n) never thought it that way as he usually calls the people working for him or his family by their surnames.

"Yeah."

"Okay." He'll just call him Loki then.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□