sixteen

He is making a mistake twice in a single day.

And he can't do anything about it.

If this boner just doesn't exist..

"Haa.. " Even an adult will cry in his situation. "Come here." As (Y/n) called, Yuri immediately kneeled before him.

This visible excitement just made him hesitate even more.

What's so good about sucking someone's dick? He honestly has no idea what the other person will gain.

Ziii

An unfamiliar embarrassment brushed (Y/n)'s face and left it with reddened flesh as he unzip his pants and let it stand freely again.

"Oh! Dick~! Shlip!"

"What the..!" Yuri didn't even give him a second to breathe, he just jumped on it as soon as the hard baguette entered his sight.

"(Y/n) so hard~ ♡"

Slurp Slurp

Sounds of wet licking were quick to enter (Y/n)'s ears. It just makes his embarrassment greater.

Lick Slurrp

Yuri licks it like a kid hungry for an ice cream as that continues, (Y/n) felt a little impatient. "Yuri." he called.

Though it felt okay.. But if he just keeps on licking it all, (Y/n) knew that it will only just make him want more but not reach his satisfaction.

"shouldn't you do it properly?"

Hearing those words, Yuri's lips widened and formed a grin while he giggles. It's obvious that he was waiting for him to say that. But (Y/n) just throw that thought out, not wanting to feel annoyed anymore.

"Hihi~ hup!"

Again, he just jumped on it without an ounce of mercy, taking part of him immediately.

"..Shit."

Shlop Shup

"Mh~"

The way the tongue inside Yuri's mouth moves in every inch of what the mouth takes in, makes (Y/n) be in an unfamiliar but satisfying pleasure.

(Y/n) find his palm resting at the top of Yuri's head. The urge to push the head deep was making things a little difficult for (Y/n).

"Ngh~ Mh~" Those moans didn't help at all.

But (Y/n) still didn't do it

"Slow down... You'll choke.."

Slurp

Yuri looked up to (Y/n), eyes smiling, obviously in the middle of enjoying the man who hadn't yet been touched, well he thought.

Seeing the reddened face of the virgin in front, Yuri decided to follow (Y/n)'s words and choke himself.

"Mgh!"

Taken aback by his own movement, Yuri gag as the head went past his uvula.

"Idiot, why did you—!" (Y/n)'s concerned words come to a halt, he didn't expect Yuri to still continue the job and at a more pleasant pace.

Yuri's eyes were a bit wide as he continued bobbing his head in a repeated fast rhythm. His face became more flushed as he joyously entertained the man in.

A little hesitation was seen in his eyes as his hand grabbed some strands of Yuri's hair. But, with Yuri making noises showing how delighted he is, makes him bite his lip and help Yuri to take him a more deeply.

"Gakh!"

"Don't you dare bite me now."

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤