seventeen

(Y/n)'s expression was perfect, his walk was normal, and he wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary either but, he is attracting more attention than usual.

The students couldn't help but notice the unusual way his collar was fully raised while being secured tight by his necktie.

Kyosuke also gave him a weird look but he couldn't possibly get up to ask (Y/n) while they were in the middle of a lesson. Is he revealing his true color? He wondered.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) with his usual straight expression is silently gritting his teeth in anger, angered by what Yuri had left behind—a hickey.

The urge to throw something in anger had made him unable to properly listen to the teacher's words. This really wasn't a good day to him..though he undeniably did felt 'good'.

When the classes came to an end, Kyosuke was finally able to scoot over (Y/n)'s desk. He casually reached out to lower the raised collar while he spoke. "Hey, why—".

"Whoa!" Out of surprise, (Y/n) slapped the hand on his collar almost immediately. "Don't come at me like that."

"..Ah."

"I'll be going now. See you," (Y/n) hurriedly left as if he is late for an important appointment, leaving Kyosuke stuck frozen in place.

"..What was that.." Kyosuke questioned himself before he decided to run after the man who just left. But (Y/n) was already nowhere to be found. "..Why does he have that mark.?" Kyosuke voiced another question unaware of how dark his face currently is.

"LOKI! I NEED ICE! QUICK!!"

"Eh— OKAY!" The sudden appearance of (Y/n) as well as the sudden command had surprised Loki who just arrived at his own dorm but still, he didn't ask a question and just immediately complied with his master's requirements and went downstairs.

When he returned to his dorn, what awaited him was the torn papers scattered on the ground and the now calm (Y/n) laying on his bed.

"Uh, I got the cubes..?"

"Hm, thank you."

(Y/n) took the cubes in Loki's hands, wrapping it with a towel. Seeing what the young master intended to do, Loki asked to do the job instead. (Y/n) answered with a hum.

When Loki took the cold compress, he mistakenly thought that (Y/n) had a bump on his head and put it on there.

"..Not there."

"Ah, then—"

"Here." He pulled the necktie in his neck and lightly pull his collar away.

Loki looked at the opened area with widened eyes not because of how magnetic the muscular lines on (Y/n) neck but because of the red patch that obviously couldn't be caused by any insect.

"..Young master..."

While he avoids Loki's questioning eyes, (Y/n) states a brief explanation. "I met a beast.., so wild and couldn't possibly be tame."

It wasn't an insect but a fanged beast.

The nagging soon began.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤