three

"U-Um.. So-sorry please stop for a moment.."

I haven't even done anything but he wants me to stop? Despite feeling confused, I didn't move an inch as he requested.

"Are you uncomfortable?" My eyes went to his hands that were tied up in the bed. Did I tie it too tightly? I pondered as that kind of event happens a few times already. Or was it his tied foot?

But that wasn't it.

"Mister Nig-Night Hun—"

"Hm? Don't call me that." A gentle smile was plastered on the lips I owned but, that nickname actually ticks me off.

..Just who the hell made that.

"Then.. Dar.."

"?" I waited for the boy to finish his words patiently.

"Da..Darling?"

"Pft—"

"W-Was it funny?"

I wasn't trying to insult him with that, but that took me by surprise. "No, that sounds fine."

I started wondering if this boy only wished for me to invite him just to roleplay. Darling huh, Kira will be mad if he knows this. But who cares about him?

"So what it is that you want to say?" I speak in an overly affectionate tone.

"It's just.. Can I see your face?"

"A request that I can't grant."

"Oh.. Okay...sorry."

To tell the truth, I hesitated. This boy seems to be innocent that he might even be a virgin. The kind that I avoid to touch.

But, his pleas for a faster movement and the looseness in his ass as I thrust in, completely remove my doubt.

"A-Ah! Mm-! B-Big! Yes-Ughn.! T-That's it!"

"..Was it that tasty?"

"U-Ugh! Yes! ..Ump.! ..Fu-Fuck me to— Aahg.!"

"Lower it down.., will you?"

Of course, I pretty much like the sounds he is making. But I prefer if he could quiet it down a little.

It's been a while since I did it in this school but, I was immediately paired up with a noisy one on the first night?

Maybe, I should have just called him. He is a little noisy but I couldn't find myself hating it, even his curses sound sweet to teeth.

Yui's making me miss him, hah.

The night with him ended. I put him back to sleep before he got escorted out.

Of course, the boy was escorted out with care and cautious effort.

The next day, a rumor about the night hunter had spread among the students.

"He is in a relationship?"

"Yes, I heard it was the guy from class...."

"He's so boastful, I think it's true."

"No wayyy."

"He must be lying."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□