five

"Just where are you taking me?"

It should have been a peaceful time for (Y/n) but his so-called friend, Kyosuke just dragged him out of the shade for an unknown reason.

But it didn't take him too long to realize their destination as the certain transfer student entered his view. But he still doesn't understand why he needs to be here as Kyosuke does his act.

"Hiya!"

"Ah, Yacchan, Tachibana-san.!"

"...." (Y/n) started playing as a background character and didn't utter a word as Kyosuke proceeds to his act.

"Um.. If you still have time before soccer.. Um.. Well.. Uh.."

"Kyosuke let's sit down." The background character talk, getting a bit annoyed at how long it takes for Toono to ask that simple thing.

"Alright, you sit down too Toono!"

"Woah! Wow, there's really Flan in here." Toono exclaimed after taking a bite of the bread in his hand.

"Yeah, a whole Flan."

"..Was it that delicious?" (Y/n) subconsciously voiced his thoughts out loud.

"Wait, (Y/n) you haven't tried it before?" Kyosuke asked in wonder after hearing the other say that.

"Have not."

(Y/n) look at the two people on the same bench as him. Surprisingly, he doesn't mind sitting with Toono, it's the same in the cafeteria.

Well isn't this peaceful?

"Then do you want—"

Or so he thought. Toono haven't even taken his second bite when a shout from a student he don't know was heard by them all.

"HEY TONOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" A loud voice interrupted Toono's words.

"Kashima!"

"YUU—?!"

(Y/n) glanced at the man who the two seem to be acquaintance with.

It's probably another friend, (Y/n) thought as he always meets friends wherever he is but, this guy doesn't seem to be someone familiar to him.

"Kyosuke.? Woah! It's been forever! Let me come down to you guys!"

(Y/n) couldn't care less about the three's interactions and just move his attention to the book in his hand. It is another book that he got from Loki.

This time, it's a novel about a man who lost everything and somehow got his own harem.

His attention was only brought back to the three people when Kyosuke lift the bread in his hand to let the new guy take a bite.

What caught (Y/n)'s attention the most and made his eyebrows move, is the face that Kyosuke is currently making. That's obviously not a bootleg expression.

"?"

Both (Y/n) and Toono got taken aback by the scene before their eyes. It even become worse when the new guy named, Yuu Kashima pat the head of Kyosuke.

"..."

(Y/n) didn't know why or when he even took that hand from Kyosuke's head and only realized what he had just done when he received the confused look of Kashima.

Did I suddenly have the instinct of a father lamb.?

"....The name's (Y/n)." To play it off, (Y/n) shook the hand of the boy lightly before introducing his name, not intending to sound like he had the voice box of a robot.

This made Toono look at him in surprise and confusion since he doesn't seem to be the type to introduce himself first and with shake hands.

It's a surprise, especially to Kyosuke and Loki, the person standing behind the tree.

"Oh–Ah, nice to meet you! I'm Yuu Kashima!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□