2

Crystal lets tears fall down her eyes, he puts the gun down seeing her cry. He goes to her she backs away from him. He was a nice guy but I guess she can never really find a nice guy in this world. He holds her face wiping her face as she cry's again. She was scared and doesn't know what to do.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He says to her, he holds her face softly telling her she's going to be alright.

She's been stuck in his house for two days now. Where are her friends to save her. Or are they wanting her to learn from her mistakes for her not listening to them. What kind of friends are they?.

I'm scaring her too much, it's not my fault I'm like this. Love will make you do crazy things, I love her even though I've known her for 6/7 months.... I don't want to hurt her but my mind is trying to do so , I have to stop myself.

She shouts at him , she's scared out of her mind he holds her face shaking his hand. She pushes his chest but he doesn't budge as it has no effect on him.

"Crystal, Stop I'm not going to hurt you." He says to her she looks him in the eyes.

"Stop saying that shit, you trapped me here." She says as her face is shaking.

"I'm protecting you." He says to her she closes her eyes.

"By trapping me here and killing that girl." She says to him he looks down at her.

"Someone is out there trying to hurt you."

"And that's fucking you!" She shouts at him he shakes his head.

"No it's not." He says to her she shakes her head in disbelief.

"You're the one I should stay away from, you're the thing that's trying to hurt me." She says to him she try's to hit him to get his hands off of her.

He leans down holding her face glaring at her for her to not try hitting them.

"He's try's trying to hurt you not me." He says to her she looks at him he's pointing to his head.

"Someone is following you around and you haven't fucking notice. That's why I have you here." He says to her she starts crying he places his lips on hers, she pushes him back.

"You're fucking crazy." She says to him walking away he holds her wrist.

"Stop" he says to her he doesn't like being called crazy or insane.

"Let go!" She shouts at him he doesn't realize he has a tight grip on her wrist which starting to hurt her.

He loosen up seeing what he just did, he holds his mouth she holds her hand quickly getting away from him.

"Crystal." He says to her she walks up the stairs slamming the door.

"I'm sorry open the door." He says knocking on it, she doesn't answer the door.

He walks to the other room sitting at a chair blowing out his mouth. He looks into a mirror seeing himself behind him.

"Kill her now." His other self says to him he looks at it shaking his head.

"You're not real!" He shouts out looking down while shaking his head.

"I'll do it."

Levi shakes his head he stands up punching the mirror so it breaks. He looks at his fist seeing it bleeding from how hard he punched the mirror.