4

Crystal is at her house it's been 3 months since she was last at his house. She might call him here and there but she lifts it just for the sake of it.

One thing she didn't know what's that someone called the police on him. Her friend did after all this time why now and not then.

"Crystal Crystal!" He says calling her on the phone.

"Yes?"

"The police are at my house, I didn't do anything." He says going up his stairs to find somewhere to stay.

"Who called , did you call them?"

"No I swear I didn't."

Levi looks out the window seeing a car and the police cars near.

"It's your friend's car out here." Levi says to her she holds her mouth.

"I didn't do anything Crystal, I'm good they're going to kill me." He says with his trembling voice.

"No, I'll get there." Crystal says ending the call , she drives to his house seeing the cop cars.

"You piece of shit!" She shouts at her friend who turns around with a smirk on her face.

"They're gonna try to fucking kill him." She shouts at her knowing that some police don't know how to handle people with mental issues or disabilities.

"He was going to kill you first so will not let him go to prison." She says to her, Crystal runs to the house but the police blocks her way.

"Please let me get to him, they're going to hurt him, he has mental issue come one please." Crystal says to them, she squeezes past them into the house, she hears a loud bang.

She runs up the stairs seeing the police officers in the hallway she looks past them seeing Levi holding his stomach. He shouts out from the pain he was in the room laying on the floor.

She runs to him crouching down holding him trying to check if he's okay.

"Why did you do that!" She shouts at the officer who is trying to break her away she holds onto Levi who is crying.

"You're going to be okay, I'll get you some help okay." She says hugging him he curses out feeling his stomach burning from the bullet.

The officer yanks Crystal back, Levi has a grip on her wrist.

"Don't fucking touch her like that." Levi says to the officer that just shot him. They yank him up from the floor as blood falls to the floor.

Crystal try's getting to him but the other officers hold her down as she screams out.

"You can't fucking do that to him!" She shouts out the officers hold her down.

"He hasn't don't anything." Crystal says crying out from how tight the officers were holding her.

"He needs help, please get him help." She says to the officer that pull her up, they walk her out the room.

"You fucking bitch!" Crystal shouts out to her friend that enters the house, the officers hold her back.

"He has fucking mental problems and you called the police on him now they fucking shot him. I fucking hate you with every bone in my body." Crystal says to her.

"You were fucking jealous over us weren't you, you don't want to see me with no one. I don't fucking like you and never will bitch. Karma is a fucking bitch." Crystal shouts at her she laughs at her.