5

The girls wanted to play a game with the guys where you tell your secrets. There's going to be prompt so they have to answer the scenario.

Ravi is annoyed by his sister and everyone laughs at her.

"He peed his pants!" She screams out she gets hit with a pillow by Ravi.

"Dakota I fucking hate you." He says she sticks her tongue out at him.

Questions just go around now it's Crystals turn to be asked a question again.

"Ew this is a really odd question." Riley says reading from her phone, Crystal tells her to read it.

"Would you rather have your celebrity crush or  love interest whatever, do it to you?" Riley cringes after reading everyone turns their heads to the girl who is looking at the floor.

Levi is also waiting for her answer, they are freshly dating but they've known each other for a while now.

"What's the answer?" Dakota asks laughing and Mabel hits her.

She points to Levi quickly, she covers her forehead and Dakota burst into laughter at how shy she's acting right now.

Levi didn't see her point to him a guy hits his shoulder he turns to look over to him.

"Next person please." Crystal says fast, Riley laughs going to the next person.

"What?" Levi says to the guy, he tells him that Crystal had pointed to him for the answer.

Levi looks over to Crystal who has her fist over her mouth looking at something in front of her.

"Levi!" Riley says out loud it's time for him to answer some questions.

"The question issssss, oh here it is, who is your first love. A simple question the next one is random." She says laughing reading the phone.

He holds his mouth thinking, Crystal looks to the side.

"Her." He says pointing his thumb to Crystal.

"You've never dated before then?" Dakota asks he shakes his head.

"I have but I didn't love them like that, technically she would be my first love." He says  putting his hand back down leaning back on them.

Crystal looks to the side covering her mouth she coughs out. Levi looks over to her trying to stay calm.

"Hear that Crystal!" Riley says to her Crystal covers her face the friends laugh at her reaction.

"Next question, what's one thing you regret the most?"

Levi rubs his nose thinking about it.

"Another question." Mabel says out loud Riley reads the next question.

"What's one of the craziest things you've done?" She laughs while reading the question.

His whole life was crazy from another's perspective.

"I push a girl into a pool." He says , it's not the craziest thing they would freak out.

He's killed people before but they don't know that.

"How is that crazy?" Dakota laughs out so do the guys.

"She couldn't swim and it was 10ft." Levi says to them they stop laughing.