Chapter 1

So I died, well, that's expected since It was my fault in the first place, I did a dumb thing by holding an iron pipe outside of my house while in rainstorm, I held it up and screamed "strike me down if you can! Zeus!" I should've been stay inside, that 'curiousity kills you' quote is real huh? I don't have any friends or family who cares about me so it's fine and I don't have any regrets. Well, I do regret a few things though, such as I didn't ask out the girl I liked when in highschool, didn't finish the games I bought, and didn't achieve anything in life, but other than that I pretty much don't have many regrets, now the problem is... the way I died, it's pretty much counts as suicide so I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

And I'm inside some kind of white space, but there's nothing here and I don't even have a body, I'm only a floating white ball, I'm supposed to be judged first before going to heaven or hell right? but if the way I died counts up as a suicide then it seems I'm going to the latter.

"Fear not, for you won't go to such a place" a reassuring woman voice resounded through the white space of nothingness, this feels familiar for some reason, ah wait, is this an isekai reincarnation cliche? then I hope I won't reincarnate into the Warhammer 40k universe or other dangerous worlds and universe, I won't survive a day there.

"*Giggle* no, I won't reincarnate you into that universe or any dangerous one, I'll reincarnate you into a fantasy world of swords and magic" the woman voice resounded once again, hearing that I won't be reincarnated to the Warhammer 40k universe or another dangerous universe relieved me.

"But, since your death was the same as a suicide I'll have take away your wish before the reincarnation" the voice still sounds calm and assuring despite that serious things she said.

"So I won't get any overpowered skill, retain my past life memory, or a system when I reincarnate!?" I panickly said, I won't be able to survive unless I reincarnate as a noble kid or a farmer kid whose village is far away and safe from monsters.

"There's no need to be afraid, I'll give you a body and power so you can protect yourself" the calm and assuring voice once again resounded, then she continues "I'll give you the body of a famous swordsman from your world and will give it a little bit more power, and you can also keep your past life memory" I feel more calm after hearing that, so maybe I'll be reincarnated as Musashi Miyamoto? Maybe Okita Souji? or maybe Sasaki Kojirou? It sure is going to be exciting.

"But it will have a side effect, your personality may merge with the body you will reincarnate, oh and this is also going to be a bit disadvantage for you but" she warns me and stopped before continuing her words, what is it? what kind of thing will be my disadvantage in the new world? My question then answered by her "I'll plant an extra curse to your new body, because you died from a suicide, that curse is.." she already took my reincarnation wish and now I'll have a curse!? Well, it's my fault too though, called up a thunder to strike me. I'm pretty sure the curse is just some kind of my mana being small or some kind of de-buff, I'll manage by learning magic, then she continues.

"...A curse that you can only fell in love with a man"

"Eh?" was that really what she said? I may be just a floating ball now, but there's a possibility I misheard it.

"You did not misheard it, goodbye~" she sounds like someone who just did a prank.

a really, really bad prank.

"Wha- wait. You're kidding right!? There's no way I'll fall for a ma-"

I didn't finish my words as a bright blue light consumpt me and my consciousness start to fade...

Chapter 1 End

(Please point out If I made any mistake, it will help me improve).