Chapter 7

[A/N: I recommend y'all to play Fire Emblem Three Houses, ye I know I'm late to the party but it's because I don't have a switch and had to wait for a while for a different method to play it, if you know what I mean (R.I.P Yuzu and Citra😔). Anyway, have a good read!]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm..

"What's wrong, lady knight-sama? You're not going to buy again?"

"Please wait a moment." I have 87 copper coins, it wouldn't be long before I ran out of it if I'm not careful with the way I spend it.

"I'll take three." I finally decided to buy, the same roasted meat from the same food stall. It's probably unhealthy for me to just eat these but at least it only cost around 2 coppers.

"Oh! Please come again!" The food stall owner said to me in the distance as I walked away. Now with only 81 left... And a night at an inn costs 13 copper...
I forgot to take a quest today and I feel a little lazy, and it's good since it's my past self habit. Which means I have yet to lose my completely idiotic self.

That goddess did say my personality might get merged with the body I reincarnate with. It made sense why I would often speak in a formal way, or rather with the tongue of a royalty or a noble.

I should focus on learning more about this world and getting that cure for my curse. And then I can realize my dream of creating a Yuri harem!

[A/N: Cheeky ol' goddess.]

___________________________________________________

I had dinner in a small restaurant and went ahead to the inn. I washed myself and dematerialized my armor, leaving me wearing the blue dress only.

Other than having connections and people I can trust, I will also need money, and a lot of it too if I want to survive. If only this was as easy as usual Isekai anime. That dinner costs 10 copper, and I paid ahead for a night here.. which left me with 58 copper now...

___________________________________________________

The next day, I went to the south gate as promised, the place seemed to serve as a station for the horse-like creature as seen from each stationed carriage.

I found the White Rain party and Tanaka already waiting, so I quickened my steps.

"Forgive me, did I make all of you wait?" I have seem to woken up a bit late.

"No, we just got here a minute ago, you arrived just after Tanaka, so don't worry about it."

Allen answered, and Sophie seemed to be scanning me as if trying to pry out something. Ester gave Tanaka her usual stare of disgust before turning to me and then turning away with the classic, "Hmph!"

"Well then, let's get going."

"Ok." With the agreement from Tanaka, we went ahead and rode the carriage, the carriage we're using is something more that's usually owned by a noble, it's luxurious and it made me suspicious that one of the three of them might come from a noble family.

We're now heading over to the village where the orcs would attack at night, damaging the livestock and causing a lot of problems for the villagers.

The ride itself... Were now filled with awkward silence. I only focused on staring outside the window through the ride, until Allen began to speak.

"Do you have a minute, Tanaka?" Allen begins to strike the first question towards Tanaka.

"Ah, yes, what is it?"