Chapter 6

[A/N: Hey there, sorry for the long take for update but I finally found the time to continue this fic. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Also, the description for this fic is suddenly gone and it's labeled as random instead of fanfiction... Is it a bug? I feel absolutely lazy to re-write the description all over again... But I guess I still have to.]

___________________________________________________

Tanaka was called right after we had an agreement to form a party... I am rather curious as to who the party is, I suppose seeing where this end wouldn't hurt, and if he decide to join the party. He'll be able to talk to me immediately to cancel our agreement, it's a lost but it is his choice.

But I can't help that the more I take a closer look at Tanaka.. The more he reminded me of that guy who got captured by the guard when I first arrived in this town... Huh? I must be imagining things.. I discarded the thought and quickly went after him from behind quietly.

The thumping sounds of our boots came to a stop as we are face to face with the party.

And as expected from a fantasy world, it is formed by three young members.. or perhaps there is more than them..? They seem to be either in their 16 or 17...

In the middle of the three, stood one young man wearing what seems to be a steel plate armor covering his chest and key area of his body. Blue eyes, short blond hair, and the face of a handsome young man that can make any girls swoon over him in second they see him.. thankfully I was a guy in my previous life... And I doubt the owner of this body would even feel a thing if she saw him, the goddess' curse doesn't seem to work right now. Which means I'm safe.. for now. Standing at 175cm, his two handed longsword rest behind his back. And the bright smile of a typical ikemen shines on his face.

To his right is a girl wearing the same steel plate on her top and... She only wear a short red skirt to cover her panties.. and a light black leggings plated with steel to cover her knees. Apart from her obviously ero game character choice of attire, she looks like your average tsundere knight. Long blonde hair, red eyes, and a scowl on her face whenever she's staring at Tanaka..? And height about 150cm it seems.

And finally the third member on his left, the girl wearing a robe and the hood on which makes it hard to see her features, but I have a feeling that she's a beautiful young woman much like her comrade.

"It's really fortunate we're able to found you so quickly." The blond young man begin to speak, extending his hand to offer a handshake.

Tanaka ended up gave him a seemingly awkward handshake, despite that though, he still has the friendly smile on his face, almost as if I can see it emitting sparkling stars around it.

"To start, we're the 3 members of White Rain." The blond man began the introduction after they were done with the handshake.

"Hello." Tanaka replied, glancing over the other two members before focusing back to him.

"It was really fortunate that we were able to found you so quickly."

"Ah, no, likewise."

The exchange between them looked awkward, Tanaka in a terribly nervous state while the blond man seems to be in joy... Although the same thing couldn't be said with the blonde girl.

"...Is this really the right guy?" She laced out without hesitation.

"Going by what the guild receptionist said, he's indeed the genuine Tanaka, Ester." The blond man reassures her, or rather from the name he called her before... Ester.

"What, Me together with that...?" An expression of disbelief came on her face, before then her brows furrowed.

Looks like this won't end well...