Chapter 2

Piper lays on her bed and calls Ellie

“ Hey Piper, What's up? ”  Piper smiles and plays with her hair.
“ I have a secret admirer!! He came to my house and played the guitar. He sung " what makes you beautiful "  by one direction. And he gave me this cute teddy bear and some expensive chocolate. ”  Piper hugs the teddy bear as she waits for Elliana to respond. “ That's so sweet! ” Piper sits there for a moment, thinking, then she responds to Ellie. “ I hope Walker doesn't find out I have a secret admirer. He'd track him down and k*ll him... But he's so sweet. ”  Ellie starts smiling. “ So you like him? ” 
“ Well, I'm not sure... I don't even know who he is... But whoever he is he's much sweeter than Walker. That's kinda sad. ”
Ellie slightly laughs. “ Everyone's sweeter than Walker. I don't know why you put up with him. He's so selfish and mean and he hates everyone.”  Piper starts thinking. “ You're right. But I don't know if I should break up with him... ”  She says. “ Pipes it's okay, take your time and think about it. Either way you still have me and your secret admirer! ”  Piper starts to smile. “ Thanks so much for being my bestie. ” Ellie smiles. “ No problem. ”
“ You know Ellie, I can't wait to see my secret admirer again. He's amazing. ”  Ellie slightly laughs because she knows who he is.
“ Oh trust me, you'll see him very soon. ” Piper's excitement quickly builds up. “ I can't wait! ”
“ I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna go to bed. ”  Piper stops smiling and turns off her lamp. “ Okay. Goodnight ”  They both hang up. Ellie tells Gavin how Piper feels about this secret admirer.

The Next Day

At School-

Piper opens her locker and sees a stuffed giraffe ( just like Carl, if you don't know who Carl is go one YouTube and look up Gavin Magnus gets Piper 14 gets for her 14th birthday. It should pop up but if it doesn't then it probably got taken down. )  And she also sees some roses. She grabs the card and reads it. The card says:

Hi Piper, I hope you enjoy your gifts. I know it's probably a little weird having a secret admirer since you have a boyfriend but I just thought maybe this would be a good way to express my feelings. I just don't feel like Walker's a good match for you. But I want you to know that I think you are a intelligent, beautiful person and you deserve way more than some player. I hope Walker matures and treats you like a human. I know you love him so you don't want to admit that he's a jerk but deep inside we both know he's not good enough for you. If you want a clue of who I am meet me at the sugar factory at 7:00PM. I hope to see you there.

Piper smiles as she reads the note. Walker walks up to her and she stuffs the note in her back pocket.

“ Who are the gifts from babe? ”  She looks at him. “ They're from... ”
Ellie walks up to them just in time. “ From me. Because I love my bestie. ”  Ellie hugs Piper.  Walker walks away ( lol )
“ Nice save Ellie. He wants me to meet him at the sugar factory at seven. ”  Ellie leans on the locker. “ You should go. ”  Piper looks at the roses then at Ellie. “ Trust me, I will. ”

- Seven o'clock

- At the Sugar Factory

Piper sits at a table and waits for her secret admirer

Someone in a blue hoodie and a red face mask walks up behind her and covers her eyes

“ Guess who. ”  Piper smiles in excitement.  “ My secret admirer. ”
Her secret admirer ( y'all know who it is ) sits in the seat across from her. “ Ding ding ding! One point for beautiful. ”  Piper hides her face in her hands because she's blushing. “ Oh my f*cking gosh... ”  Piper uncovers her face and looks at him. “ What is it? ”  He dramatically falls out of his seat ( on purpose ) and holds his heart.
Piper runs to his side. “ Oh my gosh! Are you okay? ”  He fake coughs. “ It- It's just that.... You just stole my heart... ”  She smiles
“ You are adorable. ”  She helps him up. “ Well, where's my clue? ”
He sighs. “ Well, I go to your school. And we know eachother. ”
“ Are we friends. ”  He laughs. “ I'm not gonna tell you that gorgeous. ”  She sighs. “ Okay.... Well, what are you into? ”
He smiles at her. “ You. ”  She starts to blush. “  You are too sweet. ”
He smiles at her again. “ You are a beautiful, beautiful human. I could look at you all day. ”  They stare at eachother for about 3 minutes then Walker calls her. “ Oh, Uh I gotta take this it's... ”
His smile fades away. “ You're boyfriend... Yeah I know. She walks away and answers the call....

To Be Continued....