Chapter 9

She hugs him tight and cries.
" Don't worry, I got you. " she looks at him while sobbing. " I- I don't get it Gav... Was I a bad girlfriend? " she says. " No, he was a bad boyfriend and he didn't deserve your love and support. You deserve way better than that jerk anyways. " She sniffles and hugs him tighter. " Ain't no need to cry, baby, wipe your eyes. " he sings ( City Girls by YNW Melly ) as he wipes her tears. " I love that song Gav. " He looks at her. " I know princess. " he says, still holding her in his arms. " do you wanna go lay down? " he asks. She sobs again and looks up at him. she nods. he picks her up and carries her to her room, lays her on the bed, and kisses her hand. " its okay pipes, just get some rest. " he walks away. " Gavvvv. " she whines. he turns around. " hm? " he walks towards the bed. " can you hold me? " she asks. " of course. " he whispers. He gets in the bed and she puts the cover over him. She faces him and hugs him. He holds onto her and whispers to her, reassuring her that everything would be fine. he did this until she fell asleep. piper kept moving around in her sleep and when she woke up she was laying on top of Gavin while he held onto her.

" Oh, sorry Gav, I move in my sleep. " she says, getting off of him. " that's okay. you wanna have some fun today? " she sighs.
" sure. " he gets out of the bed and picks her up. They look in each others eyes. " Don't be so sad, peaches. Everything will be fine. You don't need him, I promise you. You deserve better. " he says.
" thanks boo. " she smiles. she kisses his cheek and he puts her down. " I'm gonna go take a shower. You can use the one downstairs. " he nods. As she's about to walk out to find her brush, and him for the bathroom, their faces meet only inches away. The moment is awkward. " you are honestly so beautiful piper. "
" t-thank you. " she says. she stands on her tippy-toes and leans in. he slowly and hesitantly grabs her cheek. they almost kiss but elliana calls. " I- I gotta answer this. " she walks out of the room.
" Hey Ellie, what's up? " she says. " I'm outside. " Piper opens the door for Elliana. " Hey Piper! Oh my gosh, have you been crying? "  she says. " Pipes, what's wrong?" She asks. " Walker broke up with me. "  Ellie laughs a bit. " That's not a bad thing!  He was a jerk and he didn't deserve you at all. Don't cry over him bestie, you still got me. And Gavin. Where is he by the way? "  Piper walks to the kitchen. " He's in the shower. "  she says. " Oh, well you wanna watch some tv or something. " they watch tv for about an hour and Gavin walks in wearing baggy clothes with his hair all wet. He sits on the couch on the other side of piper. She hugs him while tears still silently roll down her face. He grabs her chin and she looks at him and sniffles. " hey, you still crying over that jerk? " he says. " i don't know why i'm crying,I just feel so horrible. " Ellie stands up. " you have no reason to feel that way. You did nothing wrong. Gavin picks her up and walks towards her room. " come on ellie! " he says. They walk up to Piper's room and Gavin lays her down. He tucks her in. He tosses ellie the remote. She plays Piper's favorite movie, After. Gavin gets some candles from her closet and lights two of them on the nightstand. Then they dim the lights. " I'll be right back! " Gavin says before running downstairs. He brings up some of her favorite snacks and a coke. He sits the snacks on the bed and the coke on the nightstand, a bit far from the candles. " Gav, Ellie, I love you guys so much. " she smiles. " we love you too. " less than a minute later ellie's on the phone. " yeah, I won't be able to make it. " she says. " ellie, what are you doing?" piper asks. " I'm cancelling my nail appointment so I can stay here with you. " ellie responds. " no, it's fine. You can go, just make sure you get some really cute ones and bring us back some tacos." piper says. " alright. On second thought, I'll be there." She hangs up and gives Piper and Gavin a hug. " Alright, bye guys! " she leaves and Gavin locks the front door. He goes back upstairs and sits on the beanbag on the side of the bed. " gav, you can lay down with me... If you want. " he looks up at her. " nah, that's okay I don't want to like squish you or anything. " she slightly laughs. " your not fat. Pleaseee? For me? " he laughs and lays down beside her. She hugs him tight and he kisses her cheek. " can you kiss it again gav? It makes me feel better. He kisses her cheek about three times. He gets " on top of her " and holds his weight with his hands. It almost looks like he's doing push-ups. He kisses her cheek again and again. She starts giggling and moving so when he tried to kiss her cheek again he kisses her neck. They both look each other in the eyes. He hesitantly kisses her cheek but she grabs his head and points it toward her neck. He hesitantly kisses her neck. When he kisses it the third time, she could feel his tongue which gave her butterflies. She didn't really know how to feel... " I forgot my purse. " ellie says. She looks over at them and is completely shocked. " Oh sh*t! " Gavin and Piper say. Gavin gets up. " we're gonna talk about this when I get back. " ellie says then leaves. " s-sorry pipes, I didn't mean to- " she cuts him off. " I knew your kisses felt good, but they feel more magical in other places. Oh, and you don't have to apologize for anything. It was an honest mistake and I let it continue." She stands up and hugs him. She doesn't let go. She feels his lips brush her neck. " Gav... Do you...? " he sighs. " we're just friends. " she sighs a long sigh and so does he. " just friends... got it. "