Chapter 4

The Next Day At School

Piper walks up to Gavin and hugs him

“ Hey Bestie.  I have been having the worst day with my asthma.”  She says. She lets go of him and he says hey. He gets closer to her and picks her up. She laughs. “ Gav, What are you doing? ”  He looks closely at her face. “ Piper, is that a bruise on your face? ”  She quickly gets down. “ N-no I-  ”  He grabs both of her hands and looks her in the eye. “ Who did that to you? ”
“ Gav I fell and hit- ”  He cuts her off. “ Who did that to you Piper? Tell me the truth. ”  She sighs and takes him to the janitor's closet. She makes him sit down. “ Gav... Please don't freak out. So last night I was hanging out with my secret admirer and I forgot I was supposed to hang out with Walker.... He got a little mad and.... ”
Gavin gets up from his seat, takes off his shirt and walks towards the door. Piper gets in front of him. “ Gavin No. ”  He tries to get out the door and she puts her hands on the wall, blocking his only exit.
“ Piper, Let. Me. Go. ”  She slowly grabs his hands. “ Gav... I'm gonna need you to calm down. ”  She can see he's just getting angrier by the minute. “ Piper... Move. ”  She stands on her tippy-toes and slowly kisses his cheek. “ You want me to do it again? ”  He looks at her with a straight face. “ Piper, I want you to stop trying to distract me so I can go beat this b*tch up. ”    Piper stands on her tippy-toes again and slowly kisses his cheek. “ Come on Gav, You know that makes you feel better... All the time. ”  He picks her up and he sits her on his lap, she's facing him and he begins to speak. “ Piper, I know you hate when I fight but I'd be d*mned if I let someone put their hands on you.  Piper your my bestfriend, I love you so much and I'd love to just chill and keep my cool. But what I'm not gonna do is let someone put their hands on you or Ellie. So please just-  ”
Piper lays her head on his shoulder and starts to move weird.
“ G-Gavin... ”   Gavin lifts her head up and looks at her. “ Piper, you okay? ”  She tries super hard to breathe but it's not working out.
“ Gav- G-Gavin I can't br-breathe... ”  He picks her up. “ Piper, where is your inhaler? ” She struggles to respond as she looks at him.
“ I- I don't h-have it with me. ”  Gavin looks around and you can see he's worried. “ Oh sh*t. ”  He quickly pulls out his phone and calls 911. They quickly arrive and take her to the hospital. She wakes up to Gavin staring at her. “ G-Gavin why are you staring at me? ”
He sits on her hospital bed and puts his hand on her face. “ Piper, are you okay? You had an asthma attack. ”  She smiles at him.
“ I love when your worried about me, it's adorable. ”  They stare at eachother for a second. “ Where's Ellie? And Walker? Are they here?”  He lays down beside her and looks her in the eye.
“ Ellie went to get you some food and Walker... He's not here. ”
“ D-does he know that I'm here? ” Gavin sighs. “ He knows... He said he didn't have time to come to a f*cking hospital. ”  He sighs again then begins to speak. “ I remember thinking... I'm about to beat this b*tch up.” Piper almost laughs.“ Gav, why do you wanna fight him?”
“ Because I'm sick of his sh*t. I'm tired of him treating like your nothing. ”  She puts her hand on his face and smiles and she talks to him. “ I love you so much Gav. It is so cute when your protective of me. ”  He smiles. “ I love you too Pipes. ”   Ellie is standing at the door with a taco bell bag in her hand. “ Couple goals! ”  Gavin and Piper both smile. “ Ellie, you know I have a boyfriend. ” Ellie rolls her eyes. “ Ugh, yeah, a boyfriend who didn't even wanna come see his girl after her d*mn asthma attack. Gavin is perfect for you! Let me ask you something. When was the last time Walker said I love you? ”  Piper plays with her hands. “ He hasn't said it yet... ” 
Ellie smacks her lips. “ You guys have been dating for eight months! This is ridiculous. He doesn't even pay attention to you. But who does? Gavin. He wouldn't care if you were outside getting your @ss beat. But who would? Gavin! He doesn't even say I love you, but who does?  Gavin! Come on girl! ”  Piper thinks for a second then she says... “ But... Gav and I are just friends. ” Ellie rolls her eyes again.
“ Gav, would you ever date Piper? And if you would, explain to us why. ”  Gavin takes a deep breath. “ Well of course I would. ”  He starts to get in his feelings. “ She's beautiful and nice to everyone but at the same time she's a... ”  He looks at Piper and Ellie and laughs. Piper is blushing so hard that she's covering her face with her hands.
“ She's a bad b*tch.  She's gorgeous as f*ck. Did I already mention that she's f*cking gorgeous, I mean for real that girl is so f*cking adorable, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning. She's smart as hell. Everytime I see her I just wanna hug her. ”  Piper looks at him.
“ Well then hug me. ”   He hugs her and she holds onto him tight.
“ I think you're an amazing person Gavin. ”  He stops hugging her and gets up. “ See?! This girl is so f*cking nice. And adorable. ”
Ellie laughs. “ Somebody's crushing. ”  Gavin and Piper both laugh.
“ Oh yeah by the way. I got taco bell for my bestie! ” 
She hugs Piper and sits the food on the table. “ Thanks Ellie. ”
Before Piper eats anything she feeds Gavin. “ Gav, you want some? ”
“ I'm good Pipes, thanks though. ”  She unwraps the soft taco and puts the sauce on. “ You haven't eaten all day Gav! ”  He looks at her and laughs. “ Neither have you! You should eat something. ”  She does her puppy face. “ Please Gav, For me...? ” 
“ Only for you Piper Rockelle. ” He tries to grab the taco and she slaps his hand. “ I wanna feed you.” He laughs. She feeds him some of the taco and gives him some water. He looks at her and they both just stare and get closer to each other.“ I can't live without you Gav.”  He gets closer as he stares at her. “ Same for you beautiful. ”
They're only an inch away from each other and then...

~ To be Continued

~pavinstoriesss

Enjoy this lovely Pavin Picture-