Chapter 6

A couple days later

Piper and Gavin are laying down watching Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked ( lol so specific )  while on facetime with Ellie ( Ellie is on a trip to Texas )

Piper lays on Gavin and he blushes a little but she doesn't notice

"So Ellie, how's Texas?"   Ellie smiles. " It's perfect."   An Unknown voice says... " You ready to go babe? "  Ellie responds within seconds.
" Yeah, one second. "  Gavin laughs and looks at the camera.
" Ooooohhhhh who's babe? " Ellie starts blushing which Gavin and Piper quickly take note of. " His name is Jentzen... He asked me out today we've actually been talking for a couple weeks. " Gavin laughs one again. " Ooooh he got you blushing and sh*t. Piper playfully his him. " Gav! Watch your mouth! He makes eye contact with her and smiles.   " Make me. "    She puts her phone on the nightstand, grabs his wrists and pins him down as she stares at him.
" Watch. Your. Mouth. "   He smiles again then whispers... " F*ck... "
She looks at him with a straight face then laughs. " You're so hard headed.  I love it."  He smiles at her. She laughs and hugs him.
I love youuuuu. "  She says in a sing-songy voice.  He does the same.  "  I love youuuuu toooooo. "   Ellie yells at them.  "  COUPLE GOALS! "    Piper and Gavin both look at her phone then look back at eachother.   " Well guys, I gotta go now, bye! "  
" Bye, Love you."  Piper and Gavin say in unison. Ellie smiles. " I love y'all too. "

They all hung up

Gavin " goes home "

He doesn't actually leave, he stays in the backyard and changes into his hoodie, a beanie,and puts on a face mask. He puts his backpack on and goes to the front of Piper's house

He throws rocks at the window

She comes outside with her slippers sliding and the ground and her face already half red just by looking at him

" Hey. "  She says, her voice as soft as wool.

Gav/ Secrets admirer's pov

D*mn, her soft @ss voice is making me
wanna kiss her right now

" How are you beautiful? "   She smiles.  " I'm fine,and you? "
He smiles and whispers as he steps a little closer.  " Amazing now. Seeing you makes me so happy, my love. " She blushes.  She walks over to him and grabs his hand and takes him to the backyard. The porch lights and the lights inside of the pool are keeping it nice and bright back there. She sits on the big bench that hangs from a sturdy surface on chains, giving it a nice swing to it. She holds onto the cold chain and shares the blanket with him.  He tries to give it back to her but she won't take it. " You'll be cold. "  He says.  She smiles.
" So will you, if you don't have it. "  He chuckles. " If you insist, my love. But at least have my hoodie then.  He takes off his hoodie, leaving him shirtless. " No, you'll be freezing. " She says, trying to get him to take the hoodie. He whispers in a low, commanding voice.
" Lift up your arms. "   She does as he says. He puts the hoodie on her and they make direct eye contact. She wraps the blanket around him, making sure it makes him warm. He takes the blanket off and runs toward the pool." Woo! " He says as he jumps in. His mask almost gets wet but he makes sure that doesn't happen.
" Hop in. "    She takes off her jeans, leaving her in a black legging-shorts. She sits on the edge of the pool and dips her feet in. He whispers to her. "  Fall in. "   She does as he says and he holds onto her, therefore she falls in gently. She blushes at the feeling of his hands on her waist. " Are you gonna take your mask off... And let me see your face. "   He nods. " Sorry... But no.   She turns around.
" Please take it off. Swim freely, let yourself breathe. But I- I won't look. I promise. "   He whispers slowly. " Promise? "  She shakes her head, yes. He takes it off and sits it near a chair sitting down. She looks at the mask then looks forward. " Will you ever let me see your face? "  She asks.  He doesn't respond fora minute. Then he says... " It depends. "  She slowly grabs both of his hands. " Depends on what exactly? "  She tightens her grip on his hands. " On how things turn out. If it ends badly, you'll still see me, you just won't know it. "  She closes her eyes, holds her breath, and goes underwater. He does the same. The water loosens her grip on his hands an she lets go. She tries to find him but it's almost like she's in the middle of the ocean. She goes up for air but still doesn't see him. Then she feel his hands rubbing her back and his slow breathing on her neck. She almost looks back, but stops herself.  " You scared me! I thought you were drowning! "  He rubs her shoulders and holds her hands. " I'm sorry princess. I didn't mean to scare you. "   She closes her eyes and slowly turns around. " Don't worry, my eyes are closed. "   She puts her arms around his neck and he leans in a bit. She can feel how close he is. They're only an inch away from eachother.  She touches his chest then slowly whispers.
" ..... Garvie... hold me. "   He's surprised by what she called him and he starts quietly panicking in his mind. "    Does she know it's me? Why would she call me Garvie.. unless she know that I'm her.. secret admirer..  He starts overthinking and she gives him a quick reminder that she wants to be held. " Garvie please... Hold me. Don't let me go. "   He picks her up by her legs and carries her to her bedroom. He slightly lifts up the hoodie to see if she's wearing anything underneath.  She almost looks at him but she can't. Her eyes keep closing, she's too sleepy. " Gavin.. what are you doing? "
" Nothing angel. "   He takes off the hoodie she's wearing, because it's soaking wet. He grabs an extra blanket from her closet and wraps it around her. " I'll see you later okay, get some sleep. He walks away and she grabs his hand. " Gav. Please stay. " 
" I- I'm not- "  She cuts him off. " Please. "   He sits on the bed and puts his mask back on. "    They hear loud noises outside, which wakes her up a bit. She instantly hugs him. He looks at her and plays in her hair.   "  You scared Princess? "  She shakes her head with fear in her eyes.  He kisses her cheek. "  Don't be scared, okay? "
" Your kisses... "  She says. He tilts his head. She puts her hand on his face.   " Your kisses feel just like Gav's.... "  He slightly laughs.
" You really miss him, don't you? "  She nods then speaks. " He's only been gone a couple hours... But I just... I can't help it.  I need to cuddle with him right now. "   He laughs again.   " Why him? "
" Well, Gav pays attention to me and he lets me cuddle with him. But Walker won't do that, even though I'm his girlfriend. Gav treats me better... I don't like to admit it because it's sad. But he... He treats me like I'm some rare jewel. Walker treats me like a piece of trash. " 

Her secret admirer slowly starts to take off his mask. She closes her eyes. He takes it all the way off and grabs her face. She slowly opens her eyes. She's shocked by what she's seeing. She slowly whispers.
" My G-Garvie... "   He finally does it. He kisses her and pulls away.
They make eye contact.  " G-Gavin...? "  The moment is awkward. He for some reason feels the need to apologize. "  Piper I'm so sorry. I- I shouldn't have- "   She cuts him off.   " Yes you should. "  She gets on top of him and starts a makeout session.  She stops kissing him then makes eye contact with him. She puts her hand on his chest.
" I can't believe your my secret admirer...  "   He kisses her collarbone.   " Believe it. "   They hear the door start to open and someone walks in....

Who walked in? Will they tell Walker what they saw?

Find out in Chapter seven of Secret Admirer

pavinstoriesss

Enjoy this lovely Pavin Picture-