Bangtan Soneyondan arrived in India

After 2days, the day when finally Bangtan Soneyondan will arrive India for the wedding of our Handsome Park Jimin. So let's see what happens and how much fun do they all do together. Let's get into the story now.

Sukriti-YN have you seen my earrings somewhere. I kept them right here but right now they are not.
YN-Be calm soon to be Mrs. Park Jimin we'll find your earrings. I know you have to look good for your husband.
Sukriti-How can I be calm only 2 hours are left for their arrival.
YN- I know that very well and see in that drawer i think your earrings might be there only.
Sukriti- Yeah I found them thank you babe
YN-Always Welcome

Sukriti's mom enters the room:
Sukriti/M-Sukriti, YN beta are you both ready they might be arriving in some time.
Sukriti/YN-Yeah mom/aunty we are ready.
Sukriti/M-Okay so now let's go downstairs and wait for them.
Sukriti/YN-Okay let's gooo.

At the living room
After 1.5 hours

Suddenly the sound of car horn was heard:

Sukriti-Mom, YN I think they all arrived
YN/Sukriti's Mom-Yeah we also think same.
Sukriti/M-YN, Sukriti Go and welcome them I'll prepare the other things.
Both-Okay

Door bell rings,
Door Opens

Sukriti/YN-Welcome to the India Bangtan Soneyondan imnida
BTS-Thank You Wonder Women
Sukriti-(bows) Welcome to the house oppa. (To Namjoon)
Namjoon-Thank You my sweet little sister.
YN-Welcome Oppa (to Namjoon)
Namjoon-Thank You my little sister.

All were welcoming and greeting each other but here our Taehyung and YN were looking at each other and were lost in their own thoughts. God knows what were they thinking but it was looking like they were interacting with each other through their eyes.

Suddenly Jimin fake coughs,
Jimin-Ahm ahm V, can we go inside and sir if you are done staring at someone.
V-Oh yeah Jimin let's go(embarrassed)

All of them went smiling and our Taehyung and YN went in being embarrassed.

Suddenly they saw Sukriti's Mom they all touched thir feet which shocked the 3
women standing there.

Sukriti/M-You know what is the meaning of touching elders feet?
BTS-Ofcourse mom/aunty, we know afterall we are gonna get an Indian Wife/sister in law
Sukriti/M- Okay okay you all go to your rooms and freshen up. YN you show room to Taehyung, sukriti you to Jimin and others come with me.
BTS-Okay

With Taehyung and YN
YN was moving in front of Taehyung and he was following her along with his suitcase. He was so lost in her. Suddenly YN turned back before informing and Taehyung bumped into her and he fell on her. Both fell in the floor but accidentally their lips touched each other. They both got up in a second and set their clothes. Their was awkward silence between them. Suddenly Taehyung spoke

Taehyung-Ahmm I'm sorry miss YN.
YN-No, no it's my fault I turned back before informing you.
Taehyung-Thank You. Can we be friends?
YN-Ofcourse let's be friends (handshake)

Meanwhile with Jimin and Sukriti

Both went inside the room and suddenly Jimin locked the door.

Sukriti-Why did you locked the door hmm?
Jimin-To spend some time with my beautiful fiancee.
Sukriti-Oh really then spend.

Jimi got closer to her and held her waist. He joined their foreheads together.

Jimin-Hmm, I can't wait for my wedding. When will you be fully mine. When I can call you mt wife, my Mrs. Park, the mother of my children.
Sukriti-Soon Mr. Park just wait for some days.
Jimin suddenly attached their lips together and kissed her passionately.
As they were lost in each other suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Knock!Knock!