The Wedding Day

Finally this was the day when the queen was finally gonna become king's. He's gonna own her and she's gonna own him. They both are gonna be each other. They both are gonna love and cherish each other for the rest of the life. So ladies and gentlemen today was the day of the Grand Wedding of Park Jimin weds  Sukriti Verma. So now let's see what happens.

In the bride's room-

Sukriti-Hey YN you know what I'm so nervous right now.
YN-Come on dude if you are gonna be nervous now only then what are you gonna do on your wedding night? Hmm?
Sukriti-Oh shut up(blushing). Here I'm hella nervous and see you instead of supporting and comforting me you are telling me these things.
YN-These things are also important to tell you know.(while wiggling her eyebrows)
Sukriti-Yeah yeah I know how much important they are.(sarcastically) And see once you'll get married I'll tease you are your husband so much that you two will be embarrassed and many more.
YN-Come on you know what I'm waiting for my Taehyungieee to come and take me with him, make me his queen, take me in his world where he is the king and I'll be his queen(while day dreaming).
Sukriti-Oh so the matter is this, don't worry after my wedding I'll te Taehyung each and every thing you feel, dream and say about him to me.
YN-Don't you dare to so this Sukriti!!!
Sukriti-I'll do this what are gonna do how are you gonna stop me...(while taking her tongue out)
YN-Ahhhhhh(frustrated for her)

In the groom's room-

Jimin-Ahh! Yoongi Hyung my back is paining what should I do to heal the pain.
Yoongi-Look everyone he is saying that his back his paining now only, what is he gonna perform tonight. I hope you don't disappoint our cute little sister Sukriti.
Jimin-Yaah hyung you don't have to worry about it, I will see but first tell me what to do?(said while blushing from the previous talk)
Yoongi-Don't try to change the topic Jiminie pabo.
Jimin-Yaah I'm not trya change the topic and who is the pabo here. It's Taehyung not me?
Taehyung-Excuse me, how am I included in this conversation of yours?
Jimin-Yaah, it will be good if you don't speak anything. You are really a pabo, hyungs you know that he loves YN but do not have courage to confess her.
Taehyung-(widened eyes)Yaah hyungs it's nothing like that this shorty is saying anything. Right Jungkook?
Jungkook-If you do not love YN noona than why were you sooo jealous if she was talking to me nicely and was watching a movie with me while smiling and laughing?(while wiggling his brows)
Taehyung-Yaah it's nothing like that and why the hell would I have a problem if you are talking with Yn. You talk, laugh,eat do whatever you want with her I don't care.
Namjoon-Oh really Taehyung. Well if I say honestly than i also have saw you peeking into YN's room or staring at her from a distance.
Taehyung-Hyung you also...(whining)
Jhope-See Taehyung only one advice to you if you love her than confess to her before it's to late and someone takes away her from you. Than you'll only sit her and cry and on the other hand yn will enjoy with her or his partner.
Jin-Jhope is right Taehyung, we adviced you now the decison is yours whatever you wanna do , you so, but only do those things that make you happy do not listen or bother to what other say or speak.
Taehyung-Okay okay, enought discussion now can we focus on our groom. Jimin let's go to the aisle everyone is waiting for you. After you'll go then only Sukriti will come.
Jimin-Hmm okay let's go.

At the Aisle-

Jimin was standing there while being all nervous while staring at the front waiting for hai bride.
Finally she and you walked down the aisle. She was walking while looking in the front while you were there to assist her.
As soon as you both entered Jimin and Taehyung's mouth got wide open and their jaw dropped on the floor just to see their love of life looking absolutely amazing.

When she reached the stage Jimin gave her his hand for support and she held and climbed on the stage. While you went to side and stood beside Taehyung as he was also standing beside the stage only.

Finally the Priest came and the wedding started:

(*Kindly note that I'm an Indian and I don't know much about Korean Weddings so apologies for that before only if I made a mistake somewhere*)

Priest-Do you Park Jimin take Ms. Sukriti as your lawful wedded wife and promise her to be with her in all ups and down till you breath your last breathe?
Jimin-I do (while staring at Sukriti)
Priest-Do you Ms. Sukriti take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband and promise him to be with him in all ups and downs till you breath your last breathe?
Sukriti-I do (while looking down because of shyness)
Priest-Now i officially announce both of you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Jimin leaned towards her and slowly put his hand on her waist and kissed her with full love and passion.
All cheered fir the newly wedded couple.
Sukriti looked down because of shyness.

All of us-Congratulations to both of youu!!!!!
Now make us uncle or aunt as soona s possible.(said while shouting)

Jimin-Sure why not, shall we go Mrs. Park?
Sukriti-(nodded shyly)

Jimin took her in the bridal style while waking towards their car which was parked for them.

Taehyung-Enjoy bro(winks)
Jimin-Sure I'll you also(winks)
Taehyung-Smirks
Jimin-Smirks back....