Playing Truth and Dare

In the evening everyone was chatting downstairs in the living room. And here Taehyung was still lost in his thoughts.(Guys let me clear you that Sukriti's and Jimin's wedding is day after tomorrow) Suddenly Sukriti asked something to Taehyung. But him being lost in thoughts couldn't here that. Suddenly someone talked his shoulder and he started and said
Taehyung-Uhh, what happened? Someone called me?
Sukriti-its me oppa.
Taehyung-Oh really sorry Sukriti tell me what did you wanted to ask?
Sukriti-Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
Taehyung-Not yet really but this that will fall till going back to Korea.(while looking at YN)

They all started teasing YN and Taehyung. Taehyung was still deeply looking at her and here our YN was blushing like hell.
Suddenly someone said let's play truth and dare.
Everyone-Okayyyy

YN get up and bring the bottle and place it at centre. And sit beside Sukriti and opposite to Taehyung.

Suddenly everyone started feeling cold as chilly winds started blowing. YN went and brought all the blankets they had separately.
Jungkook-Jhope on blanket, Namjoon-Jin one blanket and Yoongi wanted his separate blanket so he has his individual blanket. Jimin and Sukriti in one blanket. Now left only one blanket and persons two YN and Taehyung.
YN-Umm sir you can take this I'll manage .
Taehyung-No no you take it I'll be ok.
They were debating on this topic when suddenly Sukriti said something which made everyone's eyes widen.
Sukriti-You both share the blanket simple.
YN-Ahh no no no no need of that I'll be ok.
Taehyung-Yeah Sukriti YN will take the blanket I'll be ok.
Sukriti-No debat you both are taking one blanket that's it.
Taehyung and YN akwardly sat together and put blanket all over them. There was akward silence between them. Suddenly Taehyung thought of breaking it.
Taehyung-What do you do?
YN-Oh I'm a Physiotherapist.
Taehyung-Oh great. We all face body aches and many more related to physio so can you treat us.(smiles)
YN-Sure (smiles back)
Sukriti-Okay guys let's play the game.

The bottle rotated and it came at Jimin.

YN-I'll ask questions. Oppa you have to kiss Sukriti right here infront of everyone.
Jimin-Such an easy task. I'll do it.
Jimin grabbed Sukriti's neck from back and attached their lips together. They both kissed each other passionately. And here everyone was hooting.

YN-Okay now next one.
The bottle rotated once again and it came at Taehyung.
Jimin-Taehyung you have to kiss YN.
YN and Taehyung eyes widened and mouth opened wide.
Taehyung-Are you serious Jimin. I'm not doing this at any cost. Have you lost your mind.
Jimin-Dare is dare bro and you have to do it no matter what.
Taehyung-Ill not do it. Do whatever you want to do.
Jimin-Okay then don't talk to me till you kiss her.
Taehyung-Jiminaaa, what is this?
Jimin-Everything is fare in love and war bro.
Taehyung-Which love and which war?
Jimin-Don't play innocent just do what you have been told to do?
Taehyung-Are you sure that I have to do this?
Jimin-100%
Taehyung sighed and turned towards YN. He hesitately leaned towards YN's face and attached their lips together. They were kissing each other roughly. They broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. They both were smiling shyly and feeling butterflies doing dance in their stomach.
Jimin-Yeahh now next one.
He rotated the bottle and it came towards Sukriti.

YN-I give you dare to tell that have you both done it?
Sukriti-What we have done?
YN-Dont play innocent Sukriti.
Sukriti-Okay yes we have done.
Everyone was shocked once again.
All of them- Do not make us uncle/aunt before wedding

Jimin/Sukriti-Giggles