The Day before Wedding

After playing Truth and dare everyone went inside their rooms to get a good sleep after a tired day.
Next Morning:

Everyone was moving here and there aand the house was full of cheerfulness.
Today evening was the bachelors party.
So everyone was selecting their dress for the cocktail part tonight. Before the cocktail party there was a short haldi function. Everyone was ready for that. Now the fun starts. With the great entry of YN. She came to venue while dancing with Sukriti and their more friends. They were dancing on the song Kala Chashma. While both of them were dancing our both men Jimin and Taehyung were lost in the eyes of their girls. After sometime the function of haldi got over and sukriti and Jimin were all yellow yellow because of Haldi.

In the evening:
The music started playing on high sound. There was a competition between bride and groom side that who dances better. The song was playing and here our both the teams enter with the bride and groom as their center.

Everyone started dancing and the teams also started their competition. Jimin was competiting Sukriti and Taehyung was competiting YN. At the last the bride's team won and the groom's team had to pay them money for loosing as it was the reward and punishment for the winning and loosing team. All of them started drinking cocktail, alcohal, beer, champagne. After a while all of them got drunk and while stumbling to back to their respective rooms. But Taehyung dragged YN in his room. After coming inside the room he pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. The things heated up in here. After that you know what happened I'm innocent btw. In the morning it was the day of the wedding. When YN wome up in the morning she was shocked to see her in Taehyung's room with Taehyung sleeping beside him and both of them are naked. Suddenly Taehyung woke up and he was also shocked to see him in that situation.

YN-See whatever happened yesterday it was not your not mine mistake as we both were drunk so let's forget whatever happened and mind our own business.
Taehyung-Yeah you are right let's forget what are happened and behave normal.

With that YN got up and went to her room to get ready for wedding. Taehyung also got up and went to get ready for his hyung's wedding.

My Dream Weddingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें