The day after the wedding

Everyone had just woke up and were sitting in the living room except Jimin and Sukriti and were looking like a dumb, who doesn't know what to do and what not. Suddenly Jimin and Sukriti came back to home being all ready. All of them got shocked because they got up and dressed this early because they weren't expecting them to come till afternoon as the might have been tired because of yesterday night you know.......

Jimin-Yaah you all dumbos why didn't you get ready yet.
Taehyung-Hyung you were the one who enjoyed all night not is because we have to pack all the things of the wedding and distribute sweets the the various relatives, neighbour and we slept at 2am just because of these works.(spoke while being annoyed)
Jimin-(chuckles) Okay okay my bear, don't worry get ready all of you we will go to do shopping.
Jungkook-Btw hyung and noona why are you both glowing today so much, you weren't till yesterday evening.(while having a teasing smile on his face)
Taehyung-Yaah Jungkook you don't know why both of them are glowing so much after yesterday's night?(while teasing
both of them)
Jimin-You both wait when you two will get married I'll tell you everything why I was glowing, what's the secret, what have i done yesterday night, I'll give you all the tips you need afterall I'm an experienced man now. Right baby?(while facing Sukriti)
Sukriti-(blushes)
Taehyung and Jungkook-Surd hyung give us tips we'll also use them as well to bring glow on our as well as our future wife's face.(while smiling cheekily)
Jimin-Okay now go and get ready see hyungs already came after getting ready and you two dumb persons are still sitting here.

Meanwhile YN and Sukriti:

YN-So how was the experience of first time?(while teasing her)
Sukriti-Yaah I'll tell you it was too too too good, firstly it really pains but after sometime of adjusting the pain turns into pleasure.
YN-Ohho, looks like you enjoyed a lot right?
Sukriti-Ofcource I did why not?
YN was about to say something but then
Jimin-Sukriti(yells)
YN-Go, go your hubby is calling you.
Sukriti-I'm going only but you bitch get ready we have to go and we'll not wait for you to specially come and then we'll go. Got it?
YN-Yeah ok ok.

YN went to her room to get ready.

After 30 minutes everyone came downstairs after getting ready.

Jimin and Sukriti-Finally you all are ready now let's go (said while being annoyed because of waiting too much)
Sukriti-Btw YN you are looking too pretty today, anything special (said while teasing her)
Jimin-Yes yes she is right, my saali is looking too beautiful. You know that thing right that saali is aadhi gharwali (said while smiling too much just to make Sukriti jealous)
YN-Yeah thank you jiju, btw you are also looking sooo handsome today(winks and plays back to make Sukriti jealous)
Sukriti-You saali and jiju flirt with each other I'm going.(said while being jealous)
You and Jimin laughed at her face.

YN-Jiju mana lo usko nahi to aapka Aisa kharcha karwayegi ke mujhe mat kehna phir.
Jimin-Really, oh shit hey!Sukriti listen baby where are you going.
YN-Chuckles

Everyone went to shopping, shopped , are and enjoyed a lot. Like this the day was spent well. Everyone went to their rooms to sleep after saying Good Night to each other. YN came in her room and drifted to her dreamworld.