Tapops Haki Academy

Chapter I

"Wake the girl up.Lord Vall wish to talk to her"

Someone then walk towards the sleeping person direction and started to shake her that make her flash her pink eyes open and a shot of pain strike her head.

"Argh! my head hurts"

She scan her gazed through her surroundings and then her gaze fixed at the five person standing around her with cloaks covering them.She was about to move when she realized her hands and foot were tied up and laying at the center of a dim-light room.

"What do you want with me?"she asked fear clearly evidence in her voice.

"So she does saw us!"

One of the person kneel Infront of her and take of it's cloak.Revealing a man with ash blonde hair and a pair of green eyes.

"I'm the apostle's leader,Vall Kylin.Do not worry child,you where brought here just for an insurance.You see,Lady Valice here said,that you were able to see her on the human realm killing demon.Is that true?"he asked pointing at the woman at the far side of the room.The woman look at her skeptically waiting for her answers.

"Y-yeah I do saw her but what does it do with me?I swear I'm not going to report it to the police so just untie me and let me leave"she pleaded but her pleadings didn't reach the five person's ear as they were busy discussing something to their selves.

"Hey can't you hear me? Please untie me!"she scream as the leader look at her and then at the guards behind them.

"Take her with you.Let her rest,I'm sure going through the portal exhaust her.Were going to sort out this problem so water for us till tomorrow"he said as two guards approach her and pull her to stand up.

"Then just send me back home"

"A good idea but no.Take her away now"

"D-don't touch me!Where are you taking me?"she scream as the guards take her away from the room and place her at the jail underground.The guards leave her to went to their own places as Yaya fall on the ground while crying.She look at the food that was place on the floor and it was much different from the one she knows.

Her stomach growls from the sight as she sigh and take a spoonful of the unknown food and shove it inside her mouth.Thinking it has some bitter taste but to her surprise,it taste like fried rice with a lots of butter.She instantly finish it all and burped at the process.

"He said about going through the portal and human realm.What does it mean?Am I not in the earth? What does they want from me anyway?Im not rich so they can't ask grandma for some ransom.Gosh!I hope grandma and tobi didn't worrying their asses because of me now"Yaya thought while tracing the design of her bracelet as a comfort.

She eventually felt sleepy and went to the bed.Hoping everything that happen to her today will only just be a dream.

☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞  ♥️ ☜ (↼_↼)

"Are we really sending her back to the human realm?I mean,she saw me killing a demon.A demon.We have cut our ties to the human realm for centuries,so only Etherian people could only see demon"a woman with dark hair and piercing crimson eyes stared at the five person sitting around their restricted seats and look through her with confused eyes.

"What exactly are you trying to imply,lady Valice?Human's are not allowed to enter our realm therefore we should send her back to the human realm and erase her memories"a lady with scarlet hair spoke up,her blue eyes were looking at the woman below them.