Tapops Haki Academy

Chapter II

"Sorry for being late,Lord Vall"Valice bow down upon entering the room while Yaya stood still and felt nervous looking at the unknown persons around her.

"It's okay Lady Valice.Now let's begin to the discussion.You see Miss Yah,you can no longer go back to your own world for we can't ensure your safety.Demons are everywhere on the human realm,doing havoc.Having the ability to see and hear us is incredible prior for being a human and not an Etherian,also because of this,we know for sure that those demon will come after you."Lord Vall stated, waiting for the girl Infront of them to process the information she got.

"H-hold on a minute!What do you mean about demons?They aren't real.Am I not in earth?How about my family? Aren't those you said demons are going to get them?"Yaya bombarded them with her questions as Kylin place his hands Infront of him.

"Easy dear child.To answer your question, First,your not in the human realm anymore.Second,demons are real and they were our greatest enemy and third,your family is okay we have already sended them a letter regarding of your status here and demons can't reach them for they can't see them nor hear"he explains as Yaya nod at this and kylin face the others inside the room.

"So let's start the discussion about her entrance exam now"he said as Yaya perked up at this and look at them confusedly but refuse to say something.Lord Vall notice this as he look at her and smile.

"I assume you have something on your mind,right?"

"Yeah I do.Whats the reason for this entrance exam.Is it written right?"she ask as someone stepped in besides kylin.

"The reason for this exam is to decide if you were worthy of entering the academy.You see it takes two to three years of paper process before you could secure a place in the academy.Even the noble families needs to wait for the processing,and in your state we were taking you into consideration.It is written if you were putted in the development department but Lord Kylin insist that we will put you at the same program with the others"Headmaster Tarung explain while giving each glances at kylin at the girl Infront of him.

"You should have think of an another way though,if it's bothering you to enroll me in this academy"Yaya said refusing to roll her eyes as her gaze fell on the pink haired girl on the corner.Pink and green eyes meet as they have a little staring contest on each other.

"Do you have any idea on how you spend your life here Etheria?"tarung ask, breaking Yaya from her staring contest as she think of a plan but nothing comes to her mind.

"Uhh I don't have any"she said as lord Vall stepped in.

"Then be my servant!"he bluntly while grinning while Yaya widen her eyes at this.

"No, forget about it.I will participate the exam anyway then.I don't want to be any servant you know"she said as Kylin chuckle at this.

"So what's sort of things are you good though?Do you have some special skills in handling swords,bow or even a spear?".

"Uhh I don't have any"Yaya replied,though she's good at singing and solving math problems.

"I knew you would say that.Lady Claudette please stepped forward"upon hearing her name,the pink haired girl stepped forward and glare her green eyes at YaYa's direction.

"What is she doing in here?"Valice spoke for the first time they arrive.

"A duel"

All of them look at his direction with widen eyes as Yaya stop herself from fainting."A duel"he repeated.