Tapops Haki Academy

Chapter III

"I shouldn't be in here"

Yaya thought to herself, feeling the drowsiness will take over her but just as she was about to fall asleep,a loud rapping on the door yanked her out of her drowsiness.She heatedly wrenched the door open, glaring at the young man Infront of her who stood with it's arms crossed.

"What do you want?"she asked, lacking enthusiasm at the man.

"Are you Yaya Yah?"the man asked while covering his nose and shot her a disgust gaze.

"I know I practically smell.Just tell me already so I could go back to sleep"she said while crossing her own arms around her chest.

"You can't sleep"

"And who told you that?Am I basically being robbed off of my human rights aren't I?"she asked as the man raise his brow's at this."I don't have time for this.Lady Valice wish for me to fetch you for she has something to discuss with you but first,I need to recommend you to go to the bath house"he said and walk away while yaya pulled her hair roughly and followed the guy.

"People in this place surely are cold hearted"she thought glaring at the guys back.They suddenly stopped Infront of a big door and the man face her with same disgusted look.

"Go in and take your time.Everything you need is already inside.I will be waiting in here"he said and leaned his back on the wall.Yaya then followed him and went inside,only to for her jaw to drop at the sight.The room was filled with medium size pools with steaming water was on it.On her side was a drawer of fresh towels, clothesline and hygiene kits.There are only few people on the bath house so she took off her clothes and wrapped her body with a towel.She walk through one of the pools and stepped in feeling the warm water touching her skin.

"This is heaven.I clearly needed this bath"she thought and started to scrubs her skin with soap and put some shampoo on her hair.After what's seems for twenty-five minutes,she excuse her self on the pool and took something on the clothesline.To her shock,it was the academy uniform she pull as she check the other rack for some ordinary clothes but she didn't find one.Sighning,she just wear the uniform and dried her hair with the towel and exited the bathhouse only to see the guy was still on the same position she saw him before she enter the house.

"You sure have taken you time"he said and stood while Yaya scratch her cheeks and smile sheepishly.

"Let's go"he said as they walk for two minutes until they arrive at a certain clearing and there Yaya saw Valice on the center practicing her swords skills.

"Lady Valice,my apologies for waiting you longer"he said as Valice stopped what she doing and face them."It's okay Sai,I hope it's  doesn't bother you anyway"she said as the guy named sai shakes his head."It's fine lady Valice.I shall take my leave then"he said as Valice nod and the guy disappear.

"Yaya, finally your here.I only have 10 hours to teach you some of the basic swordsmanship skills.Come hold this sword firmly"she instructed and throw a sword towards YaYa's. direction who widen her eyes at this but still manage to catch it.

"Good,I thought you will only let the sword fall first before picking it"she said as Yaya only smiled at this.

"Lady Valice,why are you helping me in this?"she ask while the lady knight look at her direction and smile.

"As long as your in Etheria Yaya,you are my responsibility and I'm happy to teach you anything about swordsmanship you know"she said as Yaya felt enlightened about it.

"So basically, Claudette is one of the celestial circle,the current sixth ranker.She's good in handling weapon so as controlling her haki but she is also known for having quite temper.If someone insults her hair,she will definitely go mad and you could see some opening in her attack which will be your advantage on your fight"Yaya didn't know if she would like the idea of insulting her opponent or she would be happy that she was somehow have some advantage on their fight.