Project and meet

Double update......

One week later....

One week passed kook was now a member of tae's friends group he got bullied... Or we say some dumb people tried to bully him but got embarrassed at the end.... All of them were bulling him mentally none has done something physical.... Till now....

Kook was walking in the corridor humming his favorite song.... He was so in his world that he didn't felt someone was following him..... Others were in their class and Tae went to washroom and told kook to go to other class he will join him in some minutes....

The boy who was following kook was staring and his bum.... A smirk formed on the boy's lips... And he was about to touch it but his wrist got caught by a tight grip.... He looked at the owner and was met with burning gaze....

Tae jerked his hands and pulled kook to him... Who was staring at Tae with his wide doe eyes.. Having no clue what was happening....

"Listen to me clearly never try to do something like this again and if you did than say bye to your hand get that" Tae spoke with his cold yet husky voice the boy nodded and ran from there....

"And you pay attention to your surrounding too" He said and dragged kook holding his wrist....

After the whole day went like Tae glaring at a space while kook and others trying to understand what happened to him.....

It was there last class and they both were sitting on their usual sit with is together.... Kook getting some courage asked Tae what happened... And he told kook what the boy was trying to do and then he have to hold kook for not going and beat the boy....

After making him calm a thought came in his mind.... As teacher was not yet here he thought of asking it to kook....

"Jungkook have we ever met before" Kook looked at him....

"Hyungie stop calling my full name just call me kook or kookie... And met before means" He asked titling his head a little....

"I mean you look familiar to me but I don't remember where" Tae said scratching his head....

"Oh that maybe we have met think think.... And why were you so angry on that boy... " He asked grinning....

"What do you mean by why I was angry... He was about to touch how can I let someone touch my friend without their consent" He said but he was clearly lying kook knew this... So he didn't said anything.... Tae was jealous or more like felt possessive over kook but why is he feeling like this.....

He came out of his thought after hearing his name and than saw teacher left the class...

"What she said... And why she took my name" He asked to kook who face plamed....

"Hyungie she gave all of us project on korea's famous painters... And all the seat mates are partner.... Like you and me... We both are partner... (In project and in life may be too) " Kook explained and thought the last line.....

"Ok so let's go to my house for the project" Tae suggested and after university they went to his house
....

They reached to main door but they heard a sound of something breaking... Tae got the hint what could have been going on inside....

"Hyungie something broke inside" Kook said Tae signed nodding his head he opened the main door and immediately bend down making kook to do the same.... Because a flying pillow was about to hit their face.... Tae stood stand and kook stared at the scene in front of him.... It will be an understatement if we say he wasn't shock by that....