Little Kim(M) (End)

Taekook came back from the party.... Kook was removing his earrings... When he felt strong grip on hi waist.....

Tae started to kiss kook's neck softly and than gave him open mouth kiss..... Which made kook to hold tae's hands titling his head to give tae more free space....

Tae trailed his kisses to kook's shoulder and gave lots of hickeys.....

He turned kook and smashed his lips on others lip.... He kissed him passionately.... Exploring kook's mouth sucking his tongue and lips..... Continuously.......

Tae backed away and stared at his husband intensely......

"I can't any more" He said and picked kook in bridal side throwing him on bed which made kook to bounce a little..... He hovered over kook and kissed him again..... While his one hand went inside kook's shirt caressing his soft skin.....

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kook moaned in kiss when tae's hand touched his nipples..... That was it for Tae to start unbuttoning kook shirt he throwed it in the room and started to kiss other's chest......

He took one nipple in his mouth while played with other with his fingers.... Kook moaned on those new feelings which was making him see the clouds.....

After he was done with one he took another one in his mouth sucking on it..... He than went to kook's tummy kissing and marking it too.....

He unbuckled his own pants and throwed his clothes some where in the room..... He took the edges of kook's pants looking at kook for his approval.... For which kook nodded and a gasp left from his mouth when cold air hit his naked body......

Tae turned the other and kissed his back..... Till his lower back...... And turned kook's face and kissed him..... When he knew kook is distracted he put his one fingers.... And started to move it than it was replaced with two than three..... After that he again kissed kook and straight went inside kook......

Kook moaned in between kiss when he felt pain.... But that turned in to pleasure because of his husband.....

After some slow thrust Tae started to speed up..... And after some more strong thrust both came..... Tae cleaned them and both slept in each other's embrace.... Feeling completed......

*********

2 months later.....

It's been two months they made love..... And it was now their normal routine..... After a having three rounds last night both were sleeping in each other embrace.....

But kook felt something wrong and in seconds he was in his feets running to bathroom emptying his stomach.....

Tae frowned when he didn't felt his husband beside him.... He ran to bathroom after hearing noises from inside.....

He rubbed others back.... And helped him to stand but became shook when kook fainted in his arms.... He immediately took him in his arms.... And ran out of the room.... Luckily they both worn their night clothes after their love making session.....

When Tae came down he was met with his parents who followed hi to his car and they all went to hospital.....

Three of them were waiting for the doctor to come out.... And finally the doctor came out smiling....

"How is he doctor... Why he fainted" Tae asked....

"He is perfectly fine Mr kim and the reason why he fainted.... How about to ask him... He is awake" The doctor said..... Tae ran inside and hugged kook who was sitting on the bed smiling with tears in his eyes.....