Fire works

Next day.....

As decided after university..... They all went to amusement park.... Where hobi was waiting for them with a cute girl.....

"Ohh hello ami noona" Kook said and hugged the girl.....

"Hello bunny... " She replied....

"She is hobi hyung's fiancee and he is my husband and our friends" Kook introduced them and ami said hello to all of them....

"Let's go " Jimin said....

"Wait I have an idea.... We all are couples here... So let's get divided go with your partner play games and the couple who will have the less tickets or gifts they will pay for our dinner... What say? " Jin suggested others looked at each other..... Before agreeing they decided to meet near candy floss shop after 2 hours......

"Let's get it" Kook said jumping a little.... Tae chuckled at his cuteness..... He intertwined their hands both than proceed to be the winner....

They first went to a stall which have lots of stuff toys.... To win any of them you have hit five balloon.....

Kook asked the shop keeper to give him gun... Tae paid for it..... Kook started to aim.... But he could only hit 3 balloons out of five..... He really wanted to have a particular soft toy..... He pouted giving the gun to the shopkeeper.... The shopkeeper felt bad for him....

"It's ok cutie you can take any of them" Shopkeeper said but kook shook his head.....

"No uncle.  It will be cheating with other players" He said which made Tae and shopkeeper to smile.....

"Koo want me to win it for you" Tae asked.... Kook looked at him with his puppy doe eyes....

"You can do that hyung? Pwease"koo said blinking twice to look more cute..... Tae ruffled his hairs before saying why not....

He took the gun and aim the balloon.... And he hit five of them.... Kook jumped on him when he returned the gun to shopkeeper.....

" Now tell me koo which one you want"Tae asked and simled widely when kook pointed at a tiger pushie.....

He asked shopkeeper who pulled it and gave it to Tae.... Tae passed it to kook and received a kiss on his cheeks.. ..

"You both are so adorable.... Have a nice day" Shopkeeper said they bowed after saying thank you and left for another booth....

They than reached to that machine where you have to pick what you want and have to put it in the box.....

Kook asked Tae to give him a bunny pushie.... Tae nodded and started to play.... Some girls where standing there started to look at Tae.....

Kook saw this and felt angry....

"Hello handsome can you get one for me also" A girl said.....

But Tae ignored her... Kook was trying not to slap that girl....

"Ah ha being hard we see how about you give me that one and get something sexy in return" Another girl said touching her almost naked chest..... Kook was losing his control over his anger......

"Get lost" Tae said with his cold voice eyes focused on the bunny kook asked.....

"Hmm nice voice..... But why are you making me go.... You know we can have some fun together" The girl said and tried to hold his hands.... But another hand came to her and pushed her back.....

"Back away girls.... " Kook said voice cold....

"Uh hu who are you" The girl said looking at kook.....