Tealous

Next morning.....

Tae kook were sleeping peaceful in each other's embrace... Kook slowly opened his eyes... And saw a handsome person sleeping beside him.... First he thought he was dreaming but then it hit him that he is married now.... He caressed tae's face... Which made Tae to smile at the touch....

Kook tried to wake up but couldn't as Tae was holding him tightly.... So he thought of waking him....

"Hyungie wake up.... Or we will be late for university" He said shaking the other little.....

"No koo let's sleep" Tae replied snuggling in kook's neck.... Kook signed but smirked when an idea came in his mind..... And he started to tickle Tae... Which made Tae to jerk his body back.....

"Yaah hahaha koo hahaha stop" Tae said between his laughter kook was giggling to but a gasp left from his mouth when Tae changed their position and how he was the one who got tickled by Tae....

"Hyungie hahahaha stop hahahah" Tae stopped thinking it's enough but he was hovering over kook who was trying to make his breath normal.....

Tae stared at him.... He was about to kiss his cheeks.... But got distracted when he hear a click sound.....

He looked to the door where his mother was standing holding her phone smirking at him.....

"Son looks like I will become grand mother soon" She said which made kook confused and Tae to flush red... But still they remained in the same position not even realizing it....

"What do you mean mom? " Kook asked looking at her innocently.....

"Oh my son in law is so innocent... The position you both are in is clearly saying what you both were doing" He said pointing then and Tae immediately stood while kook covered his hands now understanding what she meant....

"Mom it's nothing what you are thinking" Tae said.....

"Yeah like I will believe you.... By the way you both are still studying so till you graduate use protection" She winked.....

"Mom" Tae yelled and kook what nothing but to disappear.....

She left saying I am saying truth... Leaving taekook in awkwardness.....

"I will get ready" Kook said and ran inside tripling in duets..... But got balanced and went inside.... Tae chuckled at other cuteness.... But his mothers voice rang in his ears.... Which made him thought some thing he should not think right now.....

They both got ready and left after eating breakfast while watching old kim couple fighting.....

They reached university together which made their friends a little shock.....

They asked them why both are coming together and Tae replied that he will tell them after the university end.....

They all attended the classes and after it they all went to their favorite cafe......

"So now tell me what's going on" Jimin asked.....

"Guys.... Whatever we are going to say please listen calmly don't shout and gather whole people attention" Tae said knowing how his friends are they all nodded....

"We are married" He said holding kook' hands....

"Nice joke" Jin said....

"We are not joking hyungie and me got married yesterday" Kook said and four of them have to cover their ears as jinmin shouted.....

"Shut up you both... And you tell us how you both got married" Yoongi said which made jinmin to pout and sit on their places silently...

Taekook told everything which happened

"Wow... So you both are married now... Tae you are really lucky huh" Jin said patting Tae shoulder....

"Yeah brother in law welcome to our family" Jimin said.... Which made kook to blush.....

They were talking but got interpreted when a person tapped on kook's shoulder....

"Hobi hyung" Kook yelled and hugged the man which made Tae to clinch his fist....

"Oh my good kookie how are you baby" Hobi said cupping kook's face....

"I am totally fine how are you" Kook asked smiling widely.....

"I am perfectly fine as I met you" Hobi said winking at kook.....

Tae was listening to all this and was stabbing the cupcake which was in front of him.....

Poor cup cake got killed for nothing.... Rip cupcake.....

"Ohh hobi hyung meet my husband Kim taehyung" Kook said pointing at Tae and hobi smiled at him Tae felt like he own some battle when kook introduced him as his husband......

"And hyungie he is jung hoseok my cousin brother" Kook said which made tae to show his real smile....

"Nice to meet you hyung" Tae said shaking his hands with hobi who hugged him.....

"Nice to meet you too... Tae Tae right.... Your childhood name... God this bunny always talked about you " He said shaking his head....

"Is it what he talked" Tae said glancing at kook who had his eyes wide knowing he will get embarrassed soon....

"Don't even ask me when he went busan he Continuesly tell me how much he is missing his Tae hyungie.... How I can't play with him like his hyungie... How bad I smell where is hyungie smells like strawberry.... That his hyungie is way more better than me in drawing God I was fed up with his drama.... And some weeks ago he called me in mid night I was in us... He knew I must be sleeping but he called me and screamed on top of his lungs.... Saying he finally met his hyungie... And than he started to praise.... You how handsome you are.... How good your deep voice is... And so much more"hobi said others looked at kook along with Tae....

"Ohh koo you should not disturbed him like this... But is it true" Tae asked with a smirk on his face.....

"Don't tease me " Kook said and covered his red face with his hands..... Which made others to laugh and coo at him.....

"Hey guys... Let's go to amusement park tomorrow" Jimin suggested.... And kook jumped from his seat.... Totally forgetting his shyness...

"Yes let's go" He said and they all chuckled at his cuteness....

Than all agreed along with hobi.....

Tae kook were now in their room they already had their dinner...

"So bun whatever hobi hyung said was true" Tae asked and kook nodded burring his head in tae's chest.....

"Oh my cute koo.... Why are you so adorable" He said trying to see his face....

"Let me see you face" He said but kook shooked his head....

"I am sleepy hyungie" Kook said to Tae his voice got muffled as he was snuggled in Tae's chest....

"Than see bun good night" Tae said and pressed a kiss ok kook's forehead....

"Good night hyungie" Kook said pecked his cheeks.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was....

Do vote..

Thank you for reading...

Stay tuned cutiessss....

Author