Marriage

A girl came from kitchen holding a tray which contains juice in them.....

She gave it to kim's they took it smiling at her.....

"Baby come sit here" Junghyun said.....

"Yeah meet my wife Lisa" He introduced her wife tae's parents greeted her with a warm smile... Where tae was looking at others with confused.....

"Oh Tae you must be confused right... Wait let me introduce us again" The woman said.....

"He is Jeon Taehyun... My husband and founder and owner of hybe.... I am his wife jeon Lina.... He is my elder son Jeon junghyun and his wife jeon Lisa" She said which helped Tae to understand it more.....

"And you getting married to my brother in law"lisa said jumping a little on her seat which showed how excited she is......

" Yeah wait let me call h-"Mrs jeon was about to stand but they hear foot steps coming from upstairs they all looked there and tae was frozen on his place.....

And when their eyes met both stared at each other with wide eyes.....

And muttered under their breath
"Tae" "Kook"

"Come son see your in laws are here" Mrs jeon said making both of them to snap out of their thought.... Kook blushed after hearing in laws.....

"Uwu you look so cute my son in law.... " Mrs kim said making kook sit with her......

"Looks like destiny wants to marry you with my son" Mr kim said shaking his head....

"Umm can we talk before the marriage" Tae asked wanting to ask lots of question to kook....

Mr jeon said yes and they both went to kook's room. . ... They entered inside kook was in front and Tae was following him..... Kook turned to say something but got captured by a strong arms.... Tae was hugging him tightly.... Kook also put his hands around Tae... Both stayed there but kook frowned when he heard sniff from other....

"Hyungie why are you crying" Kook asked backing away a little and wiping his tear softly....

"You are my koo right God finally I recognized you.... My koo you are as cute as you were in childhood.... I missed you so much" Tae said and hugged kook again who chuckled at his childish hyung but felt his blood rushing to his cheeks after Tae said he is cute....

"Hyungie I recognized you on the same day we met in class but I thought what if you forgot me so I didn't said anything " Kook said pouting.....

"Ohh you don't how much I have missed you.... How can I forget my koo.. Hmmmm... " Tae said caressing kook's cheeks with his thumb ..... Both stared at each other....

"So are you ok for this marriage? " Tae asked wanting to make sure the other is not forced.....

"I am more than ok to marry you hyungie" Kook said with his bunny smile....

"So let's go" Tae said hold his hands and Interviling(sorry if the spelling is wrong I literally foget the spelling please correct it if you know🥺🥺🥺) their hands... .

"Won't you ask me why I lied to be poor when I am rich" Kook asked to Tae who smiled at him.....

"We will talk about this at our home... Ok? " Tae said and pecked their Intervilied hand..... Kook nodded butterflies going wild in his stomach after hearing their home.....

They both came down and told their parents they are ready for the marriage..... This was just they a simple hidden marriage as they both are still studying... So both just exchanged their rings and signed the marriage papers....

Lisa was jumping and hugged kook because she knew he have a crush on his Tae Tae hyung.... Others also congratulated them.... Kook will live with kims from now on.....

After crying a little kook was finally sitting in car with his in laws.....

They reached to their mansion..... They had their lunch in jeon mansion and came back in evening....

"Kook baby go to your room and change your clothes ok" Mrs kim said Tae and kook went to their room..... A maid carried his luggage and put it in the room.....

"Go change your clothes koo than I will help you to arrange your things in wardrobe" Tae said and pecked his forehead. . .. Kook nodded and went to change....

After that they both set his things in Rae's wardrobe.....

They sat on bed looking in front... Tae turned towards kook held his shoulder lightly and turned him to face Tae....

He held kook's hand and craessed his knuckles with his thumb.....

"Noe tell me koo why you lied? " He asked softly.....

"Hyungie appa got to know that rich hybe university students are bullying the poor ones.... But he didn't have proof against them.... So he asked me to be poor and get proof " He said staring at Tae with his wide puppy doe eyes... .

"Oh koo you are so strong you did right.... I am proud of you" Tae said pecking his back of hand.....

Kook blushed.... And looked down....

"Loot at me koo.... " Tae said and hd his chin softly raising his head to look at his eyes.....

"So you wanna tell hyungs about the marriage" He asked...

"If appa and dad say yes than" Kook muttered.... Tae can't believe this kook who can make any one shut their mouth with his sassyness was shy by him......

They got out of their own world when Mrs kim cleared her throat gaining their attention..... They looked at her who was looking at them with a small smirk..... Tae rolled his eyes....

"If you are done with you romance come down dinner is ready" She said and left from their.....

They both also went down.... Had their dinner and asked Mr kim if they can tell about the marriage to their hyung and he agreed saying other than them no one should know about this.....

They both were ready to sleep where Tae laid on his side and kook on other..... Facing the ceiling.....

Kook signed and shifted to tae's side put his head on tae's arms and hugged his waist... Tae smiled at his koo and put his arms around kook waist.....

Both slept in each other's embrace

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssss

Author