2nd chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashback:

Taehyung had just finally moved into Seoul from daegu, because his father just thought that it's finally time that they did, their work was going on well in daegu and they are a lot rich, no doubt, but he finally decided to open one of his hotal branches in Seoul as well where he will be giving his major attention to. Seoul being the country's capital is only going to expand their work much more.

So here they were.

He had always wanted to stay lowkey, while in daegu he couldn't do that Because everyone knew him, even teased him for being a cute nerd, he hoped it wasn't the same case here. He didn't want them to gush over him again to either ask him on a date or do their homework. It's always one of these, and never in between.. okay maybe there is.

As much as he was happy to finally move to the bigger city, he was kind of sad because his girlfriend was still in daegu. But thankfully they decided to have a long distance relationship and taehyung knows that for the love of life, he would never cheat or anything such as that.

It had been around 1 week since they have arrived in Seoul and his school was supposed to start after 2 days since it was still vacations there right now.

He was still getting used to the new city, going around in free time to explore the popular places in here. And he had already made a friend here too, Kim seokjin.

He was using rental bicycles around the Han river because he didn't had much to do so he decided to experience how it feels and it felt really good and free, while he was listening to some amazing music. He had wanted to talk to his girlfriend too but she hadn't picked his calls from last 2 days which was quite worrying him but he knew her school had started already, that was probably the reason.

Taehyung was so immersed in cycling and listening to music that he didn't even realise when he bumped into another bike like his own and before he could save himself, he toppled down and Fell down face first, and hurt his forehead in the process, drawing out blood from the whole side.

He was about to get up from the ground when he realised he twisted his ankle which was under the bicycle making him yelp as he fell back down on his butt once again.

He felt the pain shooting down in his whole leg when he did so and he felt like crying when he saw the people staring at him and no one even offering him help to get up.

The one who had bumped into him cycled right away without even checking him who fell down. Just as he was about to try to get up again,he heard the high pitched sound of a bark along with a sweet voice who was forwarding his hand towards him after picking up the cycle away from him.

It was a very handsome man, who wasn't much older than him, at least he didn't look like. He had broad shoulders and plump lips with a sweet and small smile, and he had a cute Golder retriever dog.

Taehyung didn't hesitate before he quickly got up with his help, while his hand was holding his head which had been bleeding.

"T-thank you." He said while bowing his head and was about to move away and to his bicycle once again when the man talked.

"Hello, you can call me jin. Did you hurt yourself anywhere other than this." He asked he as pointed to his head while he forwarded a handkerchief to the younger boy who bowed once again and took it from him, pressing it against the wound on his head.

"Um.. i twisted my ankle i think." Taehyung replies awkwardly as he stood with his whole weight shifted on his other foot.

And the man had turned out to be an intern in hospital who helped him out that day, and treated his wounds as well. They had stayed in contact since that day and have become good friends also with 'baby', his female golden retriever puppy. Yes, his puppy's name was literally baby because she only listened when they called him that.