5th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashback:

"Mr.kim taehyung, meet me in my office after you are done with your lunch." The incharge teacher called the boy who was busy talking with his new friend as they both packed their bags, ready to leave for lunch in the cafeteria since the bell for lunch break had just rang.

Taehyung was startled to say the least as he turned to look at the teacher with wide eyes before nodding his head and letting out a,"will do, sir." In an almost muted tone because of the way the teacher made him feel so intimidated every time he called him.

Ever since yesterday after he found out who his incharge teacher actually was, he hadn't been able to look him in the eye or just look at him willingly at all..because all he can think about are not so holy thoughts about him.. which feel so wrong knowing that's his teacher who's probably years older than him, though he doesn't look much older than him but older nonetheless.

"Don't forget to. It's important. You may proceed to leave the class." With that jungkook himself left the class as well as he held today's surprise tests he has conducted from the other students in his hands. He even made taehyung give that test because he had studied almost the same syllabus in the old school in daegu as well, so it's only fair if he's included too.

And honestly.. taehyung was really nervous, though he tried his best to solve all the questions as best as he could. It was a maths test.

He had no idea what the teachers in this school do when someone scores less marks or fails the test, because in the last school he was.. they were asked to get signs of parents/guardians on it and extra homework for them. He hoped the punishments weren't much here because he wasn't really confident in himself if he would even pass let alone get a good score.

Jungkook had said, that they need to get at least 60 on 100 marks test else they have failed.. though he hadn't specified what would happen if they fail to get 60 or more marks in it but taehyung being a nerd he is was worried nonetheless.

"What's with you staring at Jeon sir like that?" Jimin, his new friend let out a lighthearted scoffed as he bumped his shoulder with him before wrapped an arm around his shoulder as they started walking towards the cafeteria where their friends must be waiting for them.

"Huh? N-nothing." Taehyung shook his head as he snapped out of his zone out.

"It's probably nothing, unless you have made some mistake ofcourse. Jeon sir is strict but he doesn't call you in his office to call your parents for random as fuck reasons." Jimin assured him as they finally sat down on the table where sungwoon and taemin were already there.

"I don't think i have done some mistake though." Taehyung said in a quiet voice as he looked down in his lap and rubbed the back of his neck in thoughts as to why the teacher might have called him.

.

.

.

.

"Eat slowly, taehyung-ah. The food isn't running away." Jimin said as taehyung gobbled down the last bits of his food, drank some water, wiped his mouth and stood up from his seat right away.

"The food isn't running away, but time sure is. I can't eat in peace without knowing what I'm called in mr.jeon's office for." Taehyung said quickly before he picked up his coat that he had removed earlier and wore it back before saying a quick bye to the whole group and sprinted down from there and speed walked towards the office, he had considered running for it but there were signs in the hallways that said no running there and he had no intention of breaking rules on just the second day of his in the new school.