15th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashbacks...

Time passed by real quick and no one even realised when it was the end of the first term exams already and the day of their result was near.

Most of taehyung's exams went quite well which he hadn't expected because even though he's somehow a nerd who's mostly always studying and burying himself in the books without thinking about himself, he didn't do that this time. He was a bit distracted about the fact that he had feelings for his teacher.. actual romantic feelings.

And not only that but his teacher had also suggested him to not do that and give himself enough time besides studying and not overwork himself. So he had to listen to him, and only studied for a limited time like the teacher had instructed.

But yet, whenever he went to give exams and was sitting in the examination hall.. he felt like the answers came to him on their own as whenever he gave attention to one question, his teachers face would show up in his head explaining about that specific topic and he wouldn't have to think twice before he would start writing the answer quickly.

And here he was, standing in the school building with his parents for the parent teacher meeting where the results would be shown once he goes and meets the teacher who has all the records for exams.

Taehyung had honestly tried asking the teacher quite a lots of times on phone to atleast give him a hint if he did good or not but he refused to tell so. He hadn't seen the man in the last 2 weeks face to face after the exams ended for now and he thinks that's the longest he has gone without seeing him.

He misses the teacher, a lot.. in just 2 weeks he didn't know he could miss someone that much. But he was.. he was missing him so much that all he wanted was to leapt the teacher in his arms and kiss the fuck out of him when he got his first sight after entering the classroom.

But ofcourse.. he could not do that. First, he doesn't know if it's okay for him to do that since they are just student-teachers and fuckbuddies. Second, they are in school and no one should know in school. Third, his parents are beside him who have no clue about what goes on with them.. no one beside them are aware of the fact.

And with that, he entered inside the classroom where the teacher had been sitting on his desk chair with the register opened infront of him as a pair of parents and their daughter left from the class with bright smiles on their face which most probably meant she got good grades in exams.

"Good afternoon, jungkook ssi." His mother was the one who greeted the teacher first, since she's the only one familiar with him from his parents, and jungkook got out of his seat as he bowed down at the woman in respect and took her hand in his own which she had offered as a greeting.

"Good afternoon, mrs.kim.. and mr.kim." jungkook turned towards taehyung's father in the same greeting as well who smiled warmly at him.. he could see his features being incredibly similar to those of taehyung's just like an older version of him. "Likewise, mr.jeon."

"Good afternoon to you too, taehyung." Jungkook turned to face his student for the first time today, and he could see the younger's cheeks getting slightly red when he did so. He seemed to be waiting for him the entire time because he could literally see the excitement oozing off him for some reason.

Jungkook felt relieved that he wasn't the only one who was getting impatient in meeting taehyung, who he hadn't seen from last 2 weeks. And as much as jungkook wasn't fond of feeling, doesn't matter which one.. he felt.. warm to see taehyung today and all he wanted to do was hug the life out of him and start kissing him like no tomorrow but that's quite unprofessional and also.. scary.