Last Week At Peach Creek High...

?: READY... SEEEEET... HUT... HUT - HUT!!!

The ginger headed boy took the ball from his offensive Lineman and peddled backwards, looking for an opening...

Most of his players were already knocked down but he kept looking till he found one open..

He didn't want to throw the ball to him...

?: His dorky ass better fuckin catch this!!!

He then the ball as hard as he could with the  cherry blonde catching it...

?: YES!!!!

He ran as fast as he could with most of the players not being able to get him down - unlike most of the players on Peach Creek's team...

This one was about about as big as his Quarterback Captain and the enemy team...

Some tried to tackle him but he ran through them. They tried to catch his foot but they could stop him...

The biggest of him got in front and he bulldozed them down, making it into the end zone.

The ginger threw his hands in the air yelling...

?: YES!!!!!

The crowed hopped up and cheered to the top of their lungs for the win that they got. The ginger fell to his knees with a happy prideful grin and took of his helmet...

 The ginger fell to his knees with a happy prideful grin and took of his helmet

Kevin: SHIT ABOUT TIME YOU CATCH A DAMN BALL!!!! Hahah!!! Fuck yea!!!!

He looked at the other team and began to laugh which made them want to start an all out brawl but they pulled back for now...

There was one that really didn't want to pay for the tickets but he got to watch outside. He bit down on his corndog looking at Kevin before rolling his eyes...

When he looked at his friend who was taking pictures and videos for the Highlights, he sighed...

Today was the day that he wanted to get irritated...

Especially at the certain blonde that ran up to Kevin and hopped on to him...

?: YOU DID IT!!!!

Kevin: Of COURSE I DID - YOU THINK THIS TEAM WOULD SURVIVE WITHOUT ME!?

?: Hahahahahah!!!!!

?: Wow, for someone as slow as Ed, he sure was lucky this time.

?: Ugh, don't remind me. I wish he'd get that goofy ass look off of his face...

 I wish he'd get that goofy ass look off of his face