Something Weird is Going On...

Author: Ok, so, before we start the Chapter...

Author: Questions!!!!

Author: The Dimension Vacation that Iz and the others are gonna have that'll consist of:

•Anime

•Disney

•Adult Swim Shows

•Games

•Movies

•Series

•ETC...

Author: Should I make a separate book for that?

Author: Im thinking yes because that a bigger event than anything else. I feel like it should be...

Author: It's mostly gonna be about Romance, Mending back Friendships, wholesomeness, and outright putting horror movies villains in their place.

Author: I'm more excited about that part if anything. You guys let me know, now onto the the other question...

Author: Not only that, but all that'll happen in that book will be before Iz and the others head to Warbird Izu's World...

Author: Second...

Author: You guys KNOW that in the midst of doing these stories - that I'm always thinking of OTHER different stories.

Author: So, let me tell y'all the three that I was thinking about lately...

• Bleach OC Story, Cousins of Chad...

And/Or

•Bleach x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover...

And...

• Game of Thrones Oc Story...

Author: The only thing about the forest one, is that Chad's cousins aren't upcoming Soul Reaper, they're not bounts, Fullbringers, Quincy's, visored, m OR Hollows...

Author: They're something else entirely, born in Haiti but raised by their grandmother in Mexico.

Author: Interested, aren't you?

Author: And for the JJK Story, for those of you who read DxD, it'll be like that Ichigo. And of course, I'll add Kazui in there. Orahime's dead, making Ichigo single.

Author: But it won't be a Harem...

Author: You're probably asking, why are most of my Main Characters minorities.

Author: Well, cause I've done Samoan, Japanese, Black, and White, I want them to be Hispanic, it's only fair. I like that I keep with the Minorities.

Author: Plus, anime has proven that if you're a foreigner, you're most likely a broken ass character.

Author: Not Ussop though...

Author: If you guys want me to do both stories, I can, mainly because Chad's Cousins will be following the Bleach Storyline.

Author: While Bleach and JJK story will be following JJK Storyline.

Author: Now, for the last one... it's actually kind of graphic...

Author: I know, right? More graphic than the stories I've been doing?

Author: Here's the premise: He's an OC, he's the Last of his Kind. His Kingdom was burned down by Tywin Lannisters and forgotten they ever existed...