Somethings Not Right With This Place!!!!

A few days later with Eddy, he was going through the crowded train, asking people if they needed any more refreshments or if they wanted to buy a souvenir or not.

He and Edith were on a train ride, as per their job together. He had told her that he would find something for himself but gave up after realizing that no one would hire him or didn't pay that much.

He came to the rails and sighed c watching as they passed by the huge mountains with animals running through them.

He smirked a little, loving the sight till he saw a drink in front of him. He blinked at it and looked at Edith who smiled at him with lowered eyes...

Eddy: Thanks...

He took it and took a swig of the drink before realizing...

Eddy: ?

He looked at the cup before giving her a flat expression...

Eddy: Did you seriously just give me a cup of bourbon whiskey?

Edith: Oh wow, you not only didn't react to the liquor, but you knew which one it was. Heh, you really are a bad boy~.

Eddy: Still flirting with me, huh?

Edith: Heheh don't worry, I'm not gonna be as bad at Alicia and Ari...

Eddy: You say that, but you were trying to get me in bed on the first day of us meeting.

Edith: Um, you're taller than me, you're Italian - which means I KNOW you know how to cook. You know how to get money - and your trust doesn't come easily, which means that you're ten toes down for whoever you do trust. Was I SUPPOSE to pass that up.

He scoffed at her and kept on looking at the mountains but Edith smirked and looked with him, saying...

Edith: So, who's the lucky girl?

Eddy: ?

Edith: Hehe, you didn't think I fell for the "I'm not ready for a relationship" bullshit, did you?

Eddy: 💢

Edith: She must've really made an impression on you.

Eddy: Whatever.

Edith: Hehe, well, it's nice to know that sex isn't out of the question, right?

She pecked him on the cheek but he said...

Eddy: Hey, aren't you supposed to be serving drinks to people in Cart C?

Edith: Hehehe, roger that, Daddy Eddy~.

He rolled his eyes at her as she began to leave off to do her job...

But through the crowd...

She saw someone...

Edith: Oh shit...

Eddy: ?

Eddy heard the slight annoyed and nervous tone in her voice which was sort of surprising since Edith's been chill the entire time since they arrived...

He looked to see who she saw - only to see three men step in front of her with glared on their faces, but one looked at Eddy with a hot glare...

He gave the guy a glare back as Edith said...

Edith: 💢 What... in the fuck... are you three doing here?

 are you three doing here?