I'm Moving Out...

Author: From this chapter on, I'm gonna be letting you guys know exactly what music goes with each scene if there's any that comes to my mind.

Author: Some of the music's lyrics won't match the scene, but the aesthetic and sound of it will.

Author: Also, if you're confused, go read the other two chapters.

Author: And let me know if I should redo Broly DxD, I saw that a lot of people didn't like that Issei was a female and what now.

Author: Play Fine by Kyle Hume here...

Author: Enjoy!

DD woke up with lowered eyes, his body still aching from last night's events. The reality of what Eddy and Kevin said finally hit him...

Nazz didn't want him...

He was sad...

Angry...

Frustrated...

He groaned and shut his eyes, rolling over but he knew he had to get up, he still had to go to work. He looked at his phone to see that he had about three hours before he had to clock in, so he got up and made his way to his bathroom...

He passed up the mirror but stopped and came back to it, looking at his reflection...

The bottom of his left cheek was bruised, his right eye was swollen, he had a bump on his head and he was pretty sure his nose was either cracked or broken...

He sighed and thought back to what Eddy said before...

Eddy: 💢Then throw a punch next time.

DD: 💢 Yea, did that, and it got my butt handed to me...

After his shower, wrapping his body, and put some ointment on his bruises to hasten the healing process, he came downstairs...

His dad just left a sticky note...

He almost just ignored it and left but he decided to look at it.

"We're going to talk about last night with you

and that Johnny boy. Be home by 8, no

exceptions...

-Dad..."

He stared at it before crunching it up and leaving out...

DD: 💢 Yea dad, oh no, I'm fine. Yea, I got beat up by a bully who's been sleeping with the girl I fell for but she didn't feel the same way. I'm fine, yea, I really am ok...

With that, he left out of the house, locking the door and turned around to walk down the road to his job...

But saw Nazz with some of her friends from high school...

DD: ...

He really did hate living in the Cul - De - Sac. Everyone was so close to one another...

The blonde looked at him, she was actually making her way here to see if he was ok but the face he gave her...

He was hurt...

Nazz: ...

Really hurt...

Nazz: Hey DD...

DD: ...

He just walked around her, he didn't want to talk to anyone, he was happy about it being summer because he wouldn't go to school...

The girls with her chuckling and snickered but she gave them a glare which shut them up...

She caught up with him and took the boy by the arm and said...